Chapter 9: My Mark!!!!!!!!

Ava's POV

The smirk on Ryan's face makes me nervous of what my end of the bargain will be for him to tell me where he went.

He grabs my waist leading me back into the house. And every step we take the more nervous I get.

As soon as we enter he settles onto the couch pulling me onto his lap. I relax into his hold and prepare myself for what he is going to say.

He face turns serious and he turns to fully face me. I perk up and look back at him waiting for him to say anything.

"I'm in a gang"

I feel myself freeze.

"What the hell are you stupid" I yell at him as I try to get off his lap but his hold on my tightens which only makes me struggle more.

"For fucks sake Ava you promised you wouldn't leave" he growls as I start to feel his nails dig into my skin.

"Ryan your stupid, that's so dangerous I'm not getting involved in that" I scream at him not giving up trying to get away from him.

I feel him grab my chin and harshly turn my face to him. I claw at his hand to try and get it off my face or at least loosen his grip but his grip is strong and unrelenting. He brings his face close to mine so that I can feel his warm breath on my face.

"My poor Ava thinks she can just break a promise and leave me, how stupid of you to think so, did you forget that your mine, forever mine" he voice is deep and full of warning and I feel the familiar sense of fear creep up on me.

"What if you die or I die, and I didn't break the promise my fingers were crossed behind my back" I say timidly trying to give him my reasoning to the whole situation.

"No ones gonna die baby, no ones gonna separate us, not even you"

I struggle for words but he quickly brings my face to his and gives me a punishing kiss. I can't help but shiver and when it starts to get hard to breath I finally manage to get him to break apart.

His lips are swollen and his eyes are dilated, he's never looked so manly and attractive, I can't get myself to look away.

His eyes flicker down to my lips then back to my eyes. He brings his thumb down to rub my probably swollen lips and hums in satisfaction.

I shut my eyes tight at everything that's happening at this moment. I'm freaking bipolar one minute in yelling at him and the next thing I know I'm kissing him.

"Ryan I don't think it's a good idea or safe"

His eyes narrow in on me "Ava stop being a brat there's no point in arguing with me when I told you that you are not leaving me. Brats get punished to you want a punishment."

As he finish his sentences he slaps my butt hard and I jump on his lap and quickly shake my head.

I stop struggling in his hold and feel myself slowly starting to give in. This isn't good. I look back up at him "I just don't feel safe."

"My little kitten you know I would never let anything happen to you, I will always protect you no matter what, and you won't be involved I won't allow it" Ryan says in a soothing yet commanding voice as he rubs soothing circles on my back.

I don't say anything as I lean into him feeling exhausted from all the stupid drama that happened today.

"Oh kitten you wanna know what I get for telling you where I was" the smirk reappearing in his face.

I feel myself shrink into him as he mocks me. I definitely should of thought this through.

"No more contact with Liam"

"Fine I won't hug him" I groan in annoyance.

"No I mean like no more seeing him, you have me, not his lousy ass" he says angrily.

"No that's not fair I don't look at him that way he's only my friend and he gave me chocolate and he is super nice so you have nothing to be jealous about" I inform him trying to keep my anger at bay.

Ryan's shrugs "whatever I'll just talk to him by myself"

I sit up "um no you won't"

He ignores my comment as another one of his mocking smirks appear on his face. "Then I want to mark that little body of yours so people know that your taken and belong to me"

I almost get a whiplash at his mood swings; one minute he's angry the next he's horny. He's definitely bipolar maybe that's where I get it from.

"Um I don't think that's a good idea" I reply timidly as I feel my face heat up which only makes his smirk widen.

"All mine"

With that said he leans in and starts kissing a licking gently on my neck so passionately that it's the only thing I can focus on. I groan when he hits my sweet spot and I think he can tell because he starts sucking on it and I feel my eyes flutter close.

I can't focus on anything else but him my mind is blank.

"Mine" "Mine" "Mine"

He says in between kissing and giving my lips a hard peck. I feel my breathing pick up when his kissing start trailing down my neck closer to my cleavage.

I feel my heart beat increase and the two emotions of fear and excitement course through my body. He starts sucking on the part of my breast that's shown and I bite my lip trying not to let any noise out.

"Look at my baby, all mine" he says bringing my face to his and giving me a sweet kiss and I gladly respond to.

"Thank you for your part of the deal" he says and my brows furrow before I realize what he just did.

"Ryan" I groan in annoyance before sprinting to find a mirror.

________________
Wow thank you guys for the reads that juts makes my day and look what the outcome is an update. I love the support and comments always make my day. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

When things started getting steamy

See you my loves😄