Chapter 8: Anything?!?

Ava's POV

Ryan is seething in front of me and I have no clue what to do. I could run. I could eat chocolate. That's off topic.

When he takes a step towards me I think my legs have a mind of their own because next thing I know I'm running. Sadly not for long because he catches me in a second. Of course.

But I struggle anyway even though I know it's useless. "You think you can run away from me, who are you gonna run away to, that fucking guy huh"

I feel myself start to shake because I've never heard him sound so mad. I feel him shake as well but I'm guessing it's out of anger not fear.

"Answer me"

I jump when he whispers into my ear. I gulp not knowing what to say, my mouth feels dry.

I jump when he nips at my ear and whimper when he bites my neck. I try to push him off but that only seems to make it worse because his grips only gets tighter.

"He's only a friend" I finally manage to get out.

"He touched you"

"It was only a hug"

"I don't fucking care what it was because I'll kill him"

My breath hitches at his words and I stop fighting trying to calm him down. I relax in his embrace and just let him hold me.

"Why were you with him"

"Why did you leave suddenly" I ask trying to change the topic. He tenses but doesn't say anything.

"Answer my question Ava"

"But you didn't answer mine"

"Ava" his says in a warning tone.

"Ryan" I say mocking him.

"Your acting like a child do you want a spanking" he says picking me up and walking towards the couch. I panic and start struggling "no I'm sorry I met him at the park"

"What were you doing at the park with him" he says sounding accusing and I frown.

"You left me and I was bored and he gave me chocolate and now we are friends. Basically you started it because you left" I quickly explain to him.

He sighs rubbing his thumb in circles over my hip "Look kitten I'm sorry I had to leave it was an emergency you understand that don't you"

"No"

His eyebrows furrow and I have to keep my chuckle at how cute he looks in "what do you mean no"

"That doesn't explain why you left me so suddenly" I say with a pout. He gives my lips a quick peck before he rolls his eyes fixing me on his lap so I'm straddling him.

I cuddle up to him and relax taking in his scent and warmth.

"That little girl is none of your business"

I sit up immediately "what do you mean none of my business, I just told you my business, why can't you tell me yours"

He goes to grab me but I quickly get out of his lap and stand in front of him with my hand on my hips. He groans rubbing his eyes with his hands "c'mon kitten I'm tired come over here so we can cuddle"

"No, just tell me where you were, I told you where I was, what's the big deal, unless your hiding something." This time it's me who's the one with the accusing tone.

"My kitten is so cute when she's jealous"

My eyebrows furrow is that what I sound like. I'm not gonna admit that the thought of him with another girl crossed my mind but I quickly tried to get ride of it.

He sits up giving me a smirk "don't worry kitten I'm all yours"

Now he's playing with me and I scowl and him "I'm serious Ryan"

"Just drop it Ava"

The way he talks to me in a condescending tone just pushed me over the edge. I storm towards my front door "Get out"

His eyes cloud over and his expression turns emotionless "no"

"Ryan if your not gonna tell me then leave because you obviously don't trust me"

He sits up and lets a smirk fall onto his face "baby I do trust you it's just that this is personal"

I open the door wider "but I told you my business so tell me yours"

"Ava no" and the finality in his tone ticks me off so much I leave my own house slamming my door shut on the way out. Why doesn't he trust me? I tell him personal stuff but he won't tell me, what kind of emotional bullshit is this.

The sound of the door opening makes me turn around for a quick second to see a angry Ryan, not a surprise.

I keep my fast walk down the sidewalk. I can hear his footsteps getting louder as he catches up with me. "Where are you going kitten"

"To Liam's"

"What the fuck, who is that"

I ignore him and pick up my pace knowing he is close behind me. I'm pulled back by my arm and I turn around to meet an equally angry Ryan. "Did you not fucking hear me, answer me"

"It's the guy I hugged while you left me for some personal reason that you for some stupid fucking reason can't tell, so obviously that means you don't trust me" I seethe trying to rip my arm out of his grip. I feel tears gather in my eyes and I hold my breath trying to keep them from falling.

"Like hell your going to him, I'll kill him before he gets his hands on you again, and stop being so fucking stubborn. I'll let the fact that you just cursed and said you'd let another guy touch you slide for just now because your crying and it makes me feel bad" he says his voice changing from a yell to a soft whisper.

"Why can't you just tell me" I beg.

"I'm scared your going to be scared of me if I do and if you will leave me"

This peaks my interest and he notices because he lets out a quiet chuckle. "I won't" I promise but he doesn't sound convinced. I'm going to have to persuade him somehow.

"I'll do anything if you tell me"

"Anything" Now it sounds like his interest is peaked.

"Yes"

He smirks and a part of me is excited but the bigger part is scared. What have I gotten myself into?

______________
Wow look at me and updating! It's because of you guys reading and motivating me, so thank you for that! Now that the emotional stuff is out of the way has anyone heard about Vine 2. I'm pumped!!!!!

 I'm pumped!!!!!