Chapter 4: Soaking wet, Limping, and time of the month

Ava's POV

Just as Ryan was about to say something there's a knock at his door.

He growls out in annoyance and gets off me. He starts heading for the door but says "stay here" or more like commands.

Still a little shaken and curious about the door with locks on it, I stand up and head for the door and creak it open a little.

I look through and see no one in the hallway so I make a run for one of the other rooms.

I start to hear yelling downstairs and I start to get worried about Ryan. What am I thinking!?! He can take care of himself! Why am I worried about him anyway?

I roll my eyes at my inner thoughts and go to step out the door when I hear footsteps running up the stairs.

That's when my heart starts beating really fast and loud that I swear the neighbors could hear it.

I look out the window and see its still raining but not hard; so I go over to the window and look down. I'm on the second floor but I could maybe make it; it's not really that high up but it's still a scary jump.

I bite my lip in worry as the footstep get closer. There's a bush right under the window that could break my fall but I know it would still hurt.

I inwardly pray that the Lord forgives me for all my sins and doesn't let me die.

"Come back here" I hear Ryan yell angrily to another person but I can sense a little worry in his yell.

"Not till I get what I f*cking want" a voice says that I don't recognize; but it sounds scary.

I open the window and an alarm goes off which scares the shit out of me that I lose my balance and fall out the window. A scream escapes my lips and I land on my butt.

I get up and groan in pain. I start hearing yelling from the house so I start sprinting in any direction. I stop when I realize I have no clue where I am going and I'm soaking wet.

I start walking back the way I came from but I get myself even more lost now.

I angrily kick the concrete with my foot and hiss when I kick a little to hard. It's raining lightly now so that better, maybe mother nature is on my side.

I see a convenience store and head in. I bet I look horrible now limping and soaking wet. I look down when the cashier lady looks up at me with wide eyes.

I head into the bathroom to use the toilet. I grumble under my breath mother nature is definetly not on my side. I got my freakin period! This would only happen to me; perfect timing.

I go out of the bathroom and since I have no money on me I steal a box of tampons and head into the bathroom and......You don't need to know the rest.

I walk out with the opened box of tampons and see Ryan. He eyes widen when he sees me. Just imagine a girl walking out of the bathroom limping, soaking wet, and a box of tampons in her hand.

A scowl spreads over his face before he walks up to me. He looks at the box of tampons I have in my hand and puts his hand to his forehead and closes his eyes taking a deep breath.

I takes it from me and grabs my hand leading me up to the cashier he grabs some m&m's for me which makes my face light up.

The cashier looks at us strangely with wide eyes and looks relieved when we leave.

We get into the car and I right away get the m&m's and start eating them.

Ryan gets into the car and starts driving to I'm guessing his house. The angry expression on his face never leaving; I notice that his knuckles are white from gripping the steering wheel to hard.

I take one of his hands in my own and with the other I keep eating my m&m's which is harder then you think to do. His grip on the steering wheel loosens and he rubs his thumb over my hand.

"Your mom said you can stay the night again" he says as we park outside his house.

"Oh" was my surprised response when he said that.

"What" he asks suspiciously.

"My mom usually never let's me sleep at someone's house unless she meets the parents" I answer turning to look at him.

"I guess I'm a good daddy" he smirks.

I roll my eyes and get out of the car limping to the front door. Ryan comes over and picks me up heading inside with me in his arms.

"Where are you hurt" he asks worriedly.

"I'm fine" I say waving him off. "But I could really use a shower" I silently beg him.

He chuckles pecking my lips quickly and nods. I get up and slightly limp up the stairs to the shower. Once I'm done I wrap myself up with a towl and curse myself for not preparing clothes before.

I step out and happily go over to the clothes on Ryan's bed. He must of put them over there while I was showering. I put them on a realize that they are Ryan's since the pants keep falling off and the shirt reaches my knees.

Once I'm finished changing I go to the bed and lay down ready to sleep. I hear the door open and close and know Ryan is in here. He walks over to the bed and lays down next to me.

He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I put my leg over his waist and snuggle against him loving the warmth he emits.

I smile in satisfaction when he kisses the top of my head mumbling a quiet goodnight. I also mumble a quiet goodnight before I let sleep take over.

_______________
Hey guys hope you like the chapter and pls like and leave comments! I love reading your guy's comments! Other then that have a great chocolate filled day.

_______________Hey guys hope you like the chapter and pls like and leave comments! I love reading your guy's comments! Other then that have a great chocolate filled day