Family Once More

I felt my body floating.

I couldn't see anything.

I couldn't hear anything.

Everything was just still.

I don't know how long it was like this.

I could tell that it was for a long time.

I just didn't know how long.

After what seemed like a lifetime, I finally heard voices up ahead.

I only knew one thing.

I wanted to get to them!

I tried to move any and every part of my body.

But it was useless.

I had my hearing back so I could hear them.

They kept saying, "Claira,".

Different voices kept speaking that word.

I kept trying to think about what that word meant...

Until I finally realized.

That was me!

***

My eyes fluttered open. I looked around to see that I was still on the hotel terrace. Everything that had happened flooded back into my mind and I knew we were still in battle. I remembered my dream vision and immediately stood.

A white light radiated around me. I looked down at my hands to see that they were normal. I checked for my bow and quiver to find that they were still over my shoulder. I checked for Bluetide to find that it was tucked neatly in my right ear.

I walked over to the terrace railing and looked down. The battle was right there. So I did the natural thing.

I jumped.

Using the wind to plummet down, tons of things, demigods and monsters alike, flocked to the sides, wanting to avoid me. But I used the winds to manipulate my fall and landed myself right in the middle of plenty of monsters. I took my pen from my ear and sliced through, reducing them to dust.  

When I looked up, revealing my face, someone from the side had exclaimed, "Thank the gods!".

"Ya miss me?" I glanced around at the remaining monsters.

I took in my new surroundings.

Kronos was standing in front of his army, scythe in hand, with Ethan Nakamura next to him, a special looking dracaena, and two Hyperboreans which were basically ice giants.

Tons of demigods and Hunters were lying wounded on the ground. And to the side, a pile of bricks was lying next to a building with some certain demigods of mine standing next to them.

Another certain demigod was standing next to Hades' obsidian and gold chariot.

"Oh," Kronos' icy voice rang out. "You,"

"What? You thought I was dead or something?" I asked, causing a good distraction for Hades. He managed to surprise attack Kronos.

I just rolled my eyes and started to battle the remaining monsters surrounding me.

And after a bit, one of the certain demigods showed themselves.

"Got your message," I smiled at Nico and looked around for more monsters.

He just stared at me in awe. "You're... alive!" He exclaimed as if not believing what he was seeing.

"You really thought I would die, huh?" I looked at him.