17. Clubbing In Hell

>>>

"I'm not wearing that, Chelsey!" Marina screeched at her friend. They were currently getting ready for the club and Chelsey had been trying to force Marina into a tight black dress. Marina had already let Chelsey do her makeup and hair, and she regretted it.

Chelsey had done the hooker look on her friend, as Marina put it. Smoky black eyeshadow and bold red lipstick. Her hair was straightened and half pinned up.

Chelsey had gone with the same look but had curled her hair instead of straightening it. She was wearing a short navy blue dress with mustard yellow heels for a pop of color. In all the years that the two girls had been friends, Chelsey had only seen Marina wear a dress once and that was for a funeral.

Marina looked at the dress again, her eyes narrowing at it. It was too short, maybe barely covering her butt. But as Chelsey had put it, it was a club dress and would certainly drive all the boys crazy. Especially Jai.

Chelsey gave Marina a pleading look and Marina sighed dramatically, throwing her hands up in the air. "Okay! Okay. Fine, I'll wear it. Just this once though, Chelsey."

She snatched the dress away from Chelsey and stripped down to her bra and underwear. Chelsey crossed her arms as she waited for Marina to put it on, a triumphant smirk playing on her lips.

Marina grimaced slightly as she looked herself in the mirror. She was right. The dress barely covered her butt and exposed her tan legs. She tried pulling the dress down a bit but that only ended in more cleavage showing.

"Damn. You look hot." Chelsey giggled and Marina rolled her eyes, smirking slightly to please the younger girl.

"Shut up and let's go

"Shut up and let's go." Marina said as she slipped on the death traps known as high heels.

>>>

The boys had decided they would meet Chelsey and Marina at the club. They impatiently waited for their arrival, Marina adjusting her dress the whole time. She didn't even notice the boys pulling up and Jai placing a kiss on her cheek.

"You look stunning", he whispered huskily in her ear. Marina blushed and caught his lips in a quick kiss.

"Come on", Jai said as he grabbed her hand. The group made their way to the entrance, showing their I.D.s as they passed the bouncer.

Marina did not like the atmosphere of the club at all.

It was hot and stuffy with sweaty people dancing around with each other. She made a face and felt Jai's hand pulling her to the bar.

"I don't like it here", she admitted once they were sat at the bar. Jai ordered them shots and placed a comforting hand on her leg.

"I know. Try to at least enjoy it. Just don't leave my side." Marina nodded and downed the shot the bartender placed in front of her, ignoring the burning sensation at the back of her throat.