Finding my happy

Zayns POV 

i had finally got a job , i had been un enployed for months but the job i had got was ok . it was a full time job . good pay  and living arangements . it was for  acareworker at a small orfanage in bradford it was for babys ages 0 - 3 . i was hired for the part of a care worker , i would be there all day and all night , help the children out and play with them and then just all round be there for them . i had experence with my two little sisters . 

As i stepped into the orfanage i was greeted by a middleage woman , tall slim with brown hair , curly , pale face and dull pink lips . she walked me round showing me the rooms which had alot of cots in them , there was a quiet room for all the babys who didnt cry much or who where asleep . a play room . changing room . and lastly the loud room , as she oped the door i could hear the sound of babys screaming and crying . she walked out and went to get ther phone which was ringing . so i decided to go introduce myself to some of the babys . 

Most of them where playing in there cribs i walked slowly alond each one talking to them and making sure they where ok . i reached the last crib to see a little girl about 1 or 2 sat in her crib with a nappy on , nothing else . Shes was shivering and crying wiping her sore eyes . she stud up reaching in the air for somthing . she was reaching for her dummy . i grabbed it and passed it to her , she took it out of my hand  placing it into her mouth which was red raw suposedly from using her dummy too much or from a cold . 

She sligtly smiled at me as she sat back down in her cot playing quietly woth her blanket and rino toy 

" hey princess im zaynie whats your name ? " 

she looked at me wrinkling up her face which made me smile , she took her dummy out of her mouth keeping a strong grip on it in her tiny little hands 

" m m mwy nwame l l lwux "

" well hello there lux my names zayn , but you can call me zaynie if its easyer for you " 

" zwanie "

" haha that will do " 

i started to play with lux and mess around with her . a few minites later the other care worker came in 

" sorry i had to take that , ahhh i see you have met the devil child "

" its ok , devil child , aha she seemed nice we where talking and playing shes a nice little girl " 

" lux , talking ? she doesnt talk never has done zayn , you see shes mute " 

" but she was talking to me she told me her name and she said my name " 

" idont know zayn she is mute she doesnt speek " 

" oh well " 

" right come on ill take you to your room " 

" ok , bye luxie ill see you later " 

i followed the care worker down a corridoor till we reached a small room , it had a nice bed , wardrobe TV desk and a small bathroom . it was achally quite nice . she left the room and said that i could go look around after i had unpacked . as i was unpacking i was thinking about lux , if she was mute why would she talk to me ? 

once i had unpacked it was 8pm , i walked back through the corridoor to the loud room where lux was i saw her in her cot and went straight to her 

" zwanie ! " 

" hey baby girl you ok ? " 

" i mwiss you " 

" haha i missed you too , lux how come you dont talk to anyone else but me are you ok ? " 

" zwanie nwice he wike me , hwe smwile awt me " 

" awwww baby girl thats sweet , right come on bed time "

" otay "

lux moved around and got under her small duvet and grabbed her stuffed rino toy i tucked her in and said goodnight to her . i slowly walked back to my room and got into bed . i got in and checked my phone plugged it in and fell asleep . 

I woke up to the sound of a buzzer , it was the alarm for the loud room signalling one of the babys was awake and cring . i got out of bed and walked into the loud room , i noticed that it was lux . 

" hey baby whats wrong baby girl " 

" z z zwanie ? " 

" thats me bab y whats wrong " 

i reached into luxs cot and picked her up sitting her on my hip . 

" i lwost dwummy " 

" oh no oh wait here it is look its ok " 

i placed the dummy agenst her lips and she opened her mouth and took the dummy straight away . i slowly rocked her back and forth 

" right will you go back to sleep now  ? " 

" i sweep in zwanies bwed ?  " 

" i i dont know baby i dont think your allowed too "

" pwease i bwe gwood " 

" ok then come on grab blanket and rino and then ill take you " 

" otay "

lux burred her face into my chest and held her blanket and rino toy in the other . i walked back to my room and placed lux in the bed next too me . as i laid in bed she cuddled closer too me and started to trace her hands over my tattoos on my chest . 

" dwarings " 

" yeah there called tattoos you like them " 

" yeawh der nwice " 

lux cuddled more into my chest and slowly stared to drift off to sleep 

" night baby girl have a nice sleep " 

" nwight zwanie i wuv yowu "