we will be a family - 2

ZAYNS POV 

Today was my day off and it was a nice day out so i decided to meet up with my friends , jake and niall . Jake was a basketball player for the local team and niall was at collage but he did a bit of singing on the side . i woke up and went and had a shower . i left my hair messy and just moved my hand through it , i put on my black skinnes and a white v neck shirt and grabbed my leather jacket i put my phone and wallet in my back pocket and walked out of my room . on my way out i went to go say bye to lux . i walked in the loud room and most of the babies where still asleep but lux was laid in her cot with her eyes open looking up at the ceeling . 

" zwanie ! " 

" hey princess you have a good sleep ? " 

" weah , w where you gowing ? " 

" well today is my day off so im going to see my friends jake and Niall " 

" lwux awone ? " 

" no i will come back baby girl i promise "

" mmm otay "

" and if your a good girl ill bring you a suprise back " 

" hehe otay i bwe gwood den " 

" hehe yeah im going now bye baby girl see you later "

" bwye zwanie " 

i kissed lux's forehead as i left . i walked out the door and walked towards the nearest starbucks where i was meeting jake and Niall , then we would probebly go to the basketball court or jakes house , he had this rearly cool tree house in his back garden that we have used as our 'club house' since we where young , im now 18 . niall is still 17 and jakes 18 . 

I arrived at the starbucks to see jake and niall sat down at a table , jake was sat down with a coffee in his hands and niall was sat opposite him with a mug of tea and i muffin . i went and ordered and got a coffee and a slice of cake since i was still hungry since i hadnt eaten this morning . i got my coffee and cake and went and sat with the boys . 

" hey lads " 

" hey bro " 

" so whats up " 

" nothing much just work and thats about it "

" aha cool im still down at the basketball court "

" and im still at collage doing music "

" aaha cool so i need some advice "

" go on then " jake said taking another sip of his coffee 

" well theres this girl at work , shes 2 shes called lux . and yestoday i was out with her on her day out thing and i was putting her back in the pram after feeding the ducks when this older lady came up to me was she was like ' your doing well , it isnt easy being a single pearent , especilly at a young age like you , keep going your doing an amazing job ' "

" wow ! " niall said as he took a bite of his muffin 

" well , you must be good with her " jake said 

" y yeah shes a special one "

" well next time you take her out message me id love to meet her " 

" me too " 

" well , i might be able to go back and get her what if once we have finished here i go get her then meet you two at the park "

" come back to mine , mum and dad are at work so we can go sit in the garden plus we have fish in the pond now " jake replied