A Minute Under The Moonlight.

I yelp and open my eyes in a flash as Wendy comes to a sudden stop. The girl is just staring at the road with narrowed eyes. I look outside. The sky is it's midnight dark, the road lights are the only lights that I can see and there's almost no cars outside.

"What happened?" I ask Wendy.

"Nothin'. Just-" The girl takes a deep breath. "Just tired." Wendy replies sternly and then looks at Hunter. "Can ya take the wheel for now?" Wendy asks him. "I'll drive for the whole day tomorrow if you want." Hunter suggests.

"That's real nice of ya, but I can drive too." Wendy says with a small teasing tone.

"You've been driving the whole day Wendy. It's only fair if I take the wheel now and for tomorrow." Hunter narrows his eyes.

"Fine." Wendy sighs and then opens the door. Hunter then moves over to the driver's seat and makes himself comfortable just as the two of them switch places. I just sigh and then look down. I see James sleeping soundly on my lap, like if nothing is troubling him. I move my gaze up to look at Coral, who is just placing her face on her hands. She's been like that the whole way, ever since I talked to her about Marlon. This is the first time I've ever seen Coral this down and helpless. She's always seemed like the one that nothing ever got to her. But apparently that isn't true.

The car started again and we were on our way again. Before we stopped we had passed by a few towns and some motor inns, but Wendy insisted that we get to the farthest town possible until midnight. I take a look at Kimi, who has fallen asleep and rested her head on the window. Oscar and Ben are sleeping as well, only this time, Ben is back into his human form, probably because Kimi told him too. Oscar is still in his puppy form.

I sigh and then bring my gaze back to the front. Suddenly, I hear Coral mumble something out. I look at her and blink. "Did you say something?" I ask her.

She murmured something out again. But I couldn't catch it. "Sorry could you-" I start but then get interrupted by her.

"Water.." She breathed. Before moving her head up and facing me. "I need water." Coral told me. Her tone was stern and firm. Almost demanding. "Now. I need water, now." She repeated, this time her tone was desperate

"Uh, okay, okay.." Hunter then mumbled. He slowed down the car and then just looked around. "Well, we're in the middle of nowhere.."

"There's a very small town just around a mile from here. Drive quick and we can get Coral water and refill our tank." Wendy informed him.

"How long is that going to take?" Hunter asked her.

"Is she that thirsty?" Wendy asked.

"Well, uh.." Hunter gave Coral a brief look before moving his gaze back to the road. "She rarely goes thirsty, and when she does, it's not a good sign.." Hunter informs Wendy. "She always has to be hydrated..but we don't have any water.." I blink and then move my gaze back to Coral, she's just looking at the front of the car but rubbing her arms like if she's freezing.

I just look at her and then remember something. When we took off for my apartment, once I placed my bag in the cabin, I remember seeing a bottle of water there. I don't know if it is still there, knowing that Hunter used the car after we left to our apartment. So he may have taken that bottle out. Because I saw him one day return to camp with a bottle of water, and he immediately gave it to Coral.

"Hunter." I say.

"Yes?" Hunter's tone is slightly pitched in worry.

"I remember you having a few bottles of water in your cabin. I don't know if you took them all out. I could check if you still have some." I suggest.