The Archie's.

"Take a right, take a right now."

Hunter did what he was told and then turned the steering wheel to the right. We took a sharp right, I gripped at my seat as we did so. The sun was already setting, the forests full of pine trees had disappeared and replaced with lands full of crops. I saw wheat, everywhere. I also managed to see a few cows a bit farther away. This is pure farmland. Wow.. I blinked in amazement.

"Are we almost there?" Coral asked Wendy after she had drunk her bottle of water.

"Around a few minutes. Maximum two." Wendy then got closer to the window. "Oh god, the old Donald is still in business? I thought he was kicked out of his house." Wendy grumbled and then turned to look back in front.

"Who's Donald?" I decide to ask. "This old hag who acted like he was our gramps. Man the guy was so creepy, he probably has kids locked up in his basement."

"Which house is his?" I move my gaze to the window. "The small blue one over there, the one surrounded by pigs."

"Oh." I manage to see the old rusted, blue house surrounded by pigs. "He focuses on pigs I guess?"

"Yep. It fits the old man, cause he's one himself." Wendy explained.

Hunter slowed the car down, trees were covering the sky as we got closer to something. I then could see a fence, but I wasn't sure it was one. "The road ends here." Hunter told us once the car came to a complete stop. In front of us was a small fence, with two unlocked and open doors. "Oh god we're here." Wendy groaned, she jumped out of the car and slammed the door behind her.

Hunter then turned the car off and got out as well. Everyone got out, including me. I look around with an open mouth. The trees around the path were covering the sky and acting like a small roof, the small amber light of the sunset escaped throughout the holes of the leaves. It was extremely pretty.

I then turn to look at Wendy, who is approaching the door slowly. A hand reaches out for the handle, but then she hesitates. As if she's expecting something. Taking a deep breath, the red haired girl opened the door fully and then turned around to face us. "C'mon-"

"Stay the fuck back!" A loud yell was heard from the fence. I jumped in terror and took multiple steps back. A girl, who looked about sixteen jumped out of nowhere, she had almost exact same red hair like Wendy, but instead of being styled in a tight ponytail, it was styled into two neat braids. Her face was splashed and covered with freckles. She had blue eyes instead of green. Hunter raised his arms in surrender and I joined him as I saw the girl pull out a rifle.

Wendy didn't flinch and just stared at her. "It's your damn sister, Jackeline."

"Wendy?" The girl blinked and then lowered her rifle. Jackeline stared at Wendy with complete surprise and disbelief. I could see a bit of joy in them. The girl shook her head and let out a loud teasing laugh. "For being missin' for two years you've gotten even uglier."

"Ya don't look any better either, Jackie." Wendy grumbled back.

"Pfft." Jackie rolled her eyes and then narrowed her eyes. "So ya came back. Missed us so much that ya just had to come back, didn't ya?"

"No.." Wendy rolled her eyes and then turned around to face us. "I'm just here because it's the only place we can stay for a few nights."

"Ya have friends? Oh my god, that's a miracle!" Jackie smirked at Wendy teasingly. "I swear to god, Jackie. I'll shoot you with Buckshot if-" Wendy then blinked and felt her back. Her hand searching for her rifle which was usually hung around her shoulder. "If you-" Wendy was cut off again as horror filled her face. Only now realizing that she had left her rifle. "Shit!"