Chapter two.

Nay's POV.

       I headed back to the locker room quickly making my way out "hey!, wait up!" I turned around and saw Sawyer standing behind me "so em, since you're receiver and I'm receiver, I was thinking we could meet up later and em, practice?" He said making it sound like a question "for the good of the team" he quickly added making me smirk "well since its for the good of the team, I don't see why not" I said as he smiled wider his dimples showing, I couldn't help but return the smile, I looked up at the top of the locker where I had thrown my book bag, it was so far up, i don't know why I had thought that was a good idea.

        I climb up on one of the benches stretching to reach the bag, "let me help you with that" Sawyer said as he tried to get the bag,I looked at him, just noticing he was shirtless and was only wearing the football pants, sweet mother of abs!, how did I not notice that before?!, I quickly look away, realising that I'd been staring, I heard a soft chuckle from Sawyer as I blushed a little "em, no it's fine, I'll do it myself" I said reaching out farther standing on my tippy toes, I grabbed the bag and fell over, falling on Sawyer, our faces were so close!.

        I quickly sat up with my hands on his chest and his on my hips straddling him, I froze like that, my shirt slightly up, his hands holding my shirtless hips, mine on his shirtless chest, straddling him and the both of us staring at each other. Just then the whole team walked in, everyone froze as I quickly stood up and Sawyer sat up, the both of us blushing like crazy "wow!, I didn't know they were that close" the smallish kid Newt said, as everyone looked at him "who said that?" He asked with a nervous laugh, I picked up my bag and ran out, I was totally embarrassed!, oh my God!.

Sawyer's POV.

               I watched her run away from me, shit!, it had taken all I had not to go hard when she straddled me and now she was probably never going to talk to me again. I stood up and turned around to all the staring faces, "what?!" I asked rather harshly, "where you guys gonna?...." Bella asked trailing off, but we all knew what she meant, "no!, she just fell while she was trying to get her bag, we just met today guys!" I said walking past them to change. Troy and Newt followed me "it's okay men, she's hot" Troy said, I frowned taking off the football pants "so?, cause she's hot doesn't make her a whore who screws a guy she just met" I walked into the shower before taking off my boxer briefs "she seemed to like you too though" I heard Newt say as I turned on the shower, she likes me back?.

Bella's POV.

          I walked back into the locker room, it had been an hour after the whole Sawyer new girl fiasco and I stayed behind to get in some extra practice to clear my head. Lately, I'd developed these feelings for Sawyer, I just really liked him and I wanted him to like me too, and the past few weeks, we'd been talking a lot and I thought he was starting to like me too, but I guess I was wrong,cause now it was obvious he was quiet taken with the new girl.

             I took off my shirt and pants tying on a towel and heading to the showers, everyone had gone home by now, leaving me alone to myself, I froze in front of the showers my eyes widening. The doors to the showers were made of frosted glass, making it possible to know there was someone in it but not showing specific feature, like the private parts. But I was sure about what I was seeing.

           I saw someone in there with their....part.....in their hand stroking it rather roughly as he groaned and moaned, it was huge!, I hadn't really seen a penis in person before and the ones I'd seen weren't nearly as big as the one in my teammates hand "ow fuck!" He groaned loudly and I immediately knew who the person was, it was Sawyer!, I bit my lip feeling myself grow wetter than before "oh God yes!" He started to pump himself faster and harder now as I heard the popping slapping sound clearly, he had one hand rested on the wall in front of him as he looked down at his work, tugging even faster, if that was possible, he was releasing constant small moans now, probably nearing his high, his hand moved faster as the sounds became even louder "oh.....oh yeah....Nay!" He yelled as I saw the blurry spurts of cum squirting out of his throbbing member as he gave his member a few hard pumps milking himself as he cursed "shit......fuck Nay!" He yelled breaking my heart, then he mumbled "God.....I want to fuck you" he let go of his member panting softly. I backed away from the showers quickly throwing on my clothes and leaving, I can just shower at home.