Chapter six.

Bella's POV.

      Sawyer and Nay had become closer, they hung out all the time and I had even seen them kiss!. They were definitely dating now, everyone knew it, it just became so obvious. Troy had apologized to Sawyer and Nay, and they had become close even, Nay still hated my guts for me lying, and Sawyer just ignored me which was killing me, I just couldn't stand seeing them together.

  Nay's POV.

       Sawyer and I were having a pretty heated make out section in the locker room, we had stayed behind for some "receiver practice", it had turned into us just touching and making out a long time ago, I was currently straddling his thighs in just my thin leggings and his Calvin Klein's preventing us from the contact we actually wanted, his big palms caressed my bare skin cause I was only wearing my bra and he was shirtless, his tongue flicked on mine as I instinctively grinded down on his already hardening crotch, he let out a sexy groan as we parted lips, and threw his head back

     "oh God!, just there" he moaned as I bit in my lower lip just soaking in the sexiness of him being so fragile, I took the opportunity and kept grinding on him, his moans picked up pace as he started to gasp and curse, holding my hips really tight as I started to grind even harder "oh God!, oh God!, I'm gonna cum in my underwear!, I'm gonna cum so hard!" I quickly stood up as he grumbled, frowning at me, I grinned as I went on my knees in front of him, he looked confused as I took in a deep breath, I'd never done this before!, I pulled down his shorts as i stared shocked,it was huge!, he blushed a little as I  smiled taking him in my hand and pumping it slowly "oh fuck!, oh just like that baby girl!" I smiled at the reaction I'd gotten, I increased my pace as I watched him writhe and shake under my touch, I stared at the small trickle of sperm oozing out his top and wondered how it tasted, I ducked my head down and went for it, licking over the slit, taking all the pre-cum in my mouth.

        Sawyer went into a frenzy at this act, his hands held my head as he pushed me down, forcing more of himself in my mouth, he was yelling, cursing and saying some unnecessary stuff, I started to bob my head up and down each time taking in more of him as he hissed, I was enjoying the power I had way too much, I took my mouth off and stroked him super fast, bracing myself for what I was about to do.

        I removed my hand and put my mouth back on him going down and taking him all the way, gagging all over him as saliva rolled down the sides and that was all it took for Sawyer as he immediately came undone his hot load hitting the back of my throat as I swallowed, he was panting as I looked at his disheveled hair and sweaty forehead, he looked incredibly hot!, I removed my mouth as I wiped the saliva off with the back of my palm, Sawyer stared at me "I fucking love you!" He said making me smile and blush, "I love you too Sawyer".