Chapter five.

Bella's POV.

       "He literally jumped to hit Troy for her!, I'm sure if she asked him to bark, he'll bark!, she's got him wrapped around her slutty little finger!, and then she hugged him!, hugged him!, putting her 'perfect' face in his chest and whispering mind bending crap to him!"

        I was ranting to Sophie and Peppa about Nay as we changed in the girls locker room "why does she have to steal Sawyer away?!" I heard a throat clear behind us and we all slowly turned, there stood Nay, in just her underwear and wet hair, a hand placed on her perfectly moulded hip.

       "I knew you had a problem with me!, always frowning and glaring at me, but I never thought it was because of a boy, I don't care if you hate me, hell!, I don't even like you!, but at least have a good reason for hating me!" She turned to walk away, I felt so embarrassed as my cheeks reddened, everyone in there was watching, and she's made a fool of me!, I wouldn't let that stand!

       "Stay away from him!" She turned around, her frown deepened, "what?!" She asked tilting her head forward probably wondering if she had heard clearly "stay away from Sawyer!" She sighed putting her damp hair in a messy bun and started to pull up her pants, ignoring me and buttoning it, she sat on a bench to wear her shoes, still shirtless "he's mine, Sawyer is my boyfriend!" Everyone looked at me, Nay stopped tying her shoe.

         I felt shocked at my words, what?!, my boyfriend?!, what is wrong with me?! "That faking bastard!" She yelled throwing on her top and running out, oh no!, this isn't good!.

  Nay's POV.

          That lying little fuck!, how could he?!, he had been playing me all along!, no wonder Bella was mad at me!, I was clearly flirting with her, very cute, cheater of a boyfriend!.

           I saw Sawyer walking out of the boys locker room, his black skinny jeans almost skin tight, a faded grey tee and a plaid shirt with sleaves rolled up, fuck he looked amazing!, I bit my lower lip, focus Nay!, he is a lying, faking, cheat!, I ran up to him, just noticing Bella and her friends following me "you stupid little pig!"

          I yelled shoving him in the chest, he looked surprised as his eyebrows rose hiding under his messy curls "what the hell Nay?!" He yelled back,his eyes clouding, almost hurt, I stepped back a little, realizing how far this had gone, he had played me, pushed up to the point that I was falling for him but he had always had Bella, and I hadn't realized how much I'd fallen until now, I felt tears slowly gather in my eyes as I stared at my feet so he wouldn't see me cry.
           "you lied to me" I could feel his eyes on me, as people gathered around, he placed a hand on my shoulder "what?, how?" I felt a tear drop run down my cheek as I swiped it away, rage filling me up again looked up at his grass green eyes tinted with concern "you had a girlfriend all along!, you were being sweet and nice, but all you ever wanted was to play me!, use the new girl!, well haha Sawyer!"

         Tears wearer pouring out now as everyone stared "really funny joke" I said in a soft whisper before running away, I ran to the one place I could feel calm and collected, the field.

          I curled up under the bleachers just letting it go, I heard soft movement and quickly looked up, I saw Sawyer standing there, just staring down at me, looking hella confused but also concerned "please don't cry" he said kneeling in front of me "just go away, back to your girlfriend!" He raised my face up, so I was forced to stare back at him "what girlfriend Nay?, what are you talking about?"

         I sniffled lightly "Bella!, your girlfriend Bella!, don't act like you don't know!, she already told me!" He stared at me for a while "Bella is not my girlfriend Nay, why would she say that?" And in that moment I hugged him super close as he soothed my hair trying to calm me down, I was going to destroy Bella, even if it killed me. "So does this mean you like me back?"

        He asked smiling at me, my cheeks blushed red at how close we were "em, yeah, I think I do" he smirked softly and leaned in, kissing me, our lips moved in a perfect sync, I pulled away and stared in his eyes feeling really happy "you know, I don't have a girlfriend, but I'd like to change that." He took my hand a and place my palm on his fast beating heart, so I could tell how nervous he was "would you be my girlfriend Nay?" I stared for a while still feel the thick beat of hi heart like it was my own "yes, yes Sawyer I'd love that" he grinned wildly, before pulling my face in for another kiss. After we kissed he helped me up, wiped my face and walked back to my class.