Chapter three.

Sawyer's POV.

      Nay had been avoiding me the entire week, she didn't even talk to me at practice!, and I had just about had enough of it. I walked down the hall trying to find her and get this whole confrontation confusion over with!  I saw her walking out of English with a few girls with her, she looked great today, like everyday, she was wearing black skinny jeans and a loose black tank top with holes cut in it and a heavy metal band on it, it read "Kiss", I'd heard about them before.

         I froze for a minute, just standing right in front of her and staring her down as she stared back, I couldn't stop thinking about her, hell! I've been touching myself to just that thought all week!, she tried to walk past me but I quickly stood in her way "not today miss" I said as I smiled down at her, she was tall, but I was taller.    

        The girls giggled lightly before leaving us alone "so.....wanna talk about it?" I said a she stepped away from me a little, seeing as we were so close before, her sweet soft scent still lingered in my nose "bout what?" She asked trying to play dumb, I smirked at her "oh maybe about how you fell on me while I was shirtless in the locker room and I grabbed your hips and you had your hands on my chest making it look like something more than just a fall and also how you were checking out my sweet sweet ass in practice yesterday" I said all at once, the smirk never leaving my face, her cheeks reddened a little as she laughed slowly.

         "oh that" she said, I laughed "you know you can't run away forever right?" I asked her hoping she'd agree with me, cause I couldn't bare the thought of not talking to her again "I know, I just thought you didn't want to have anything to do with me and that you were embarrassed of me" I stared a little then laughed again, "me embarrassed of you?!, no way!, if anyone should be embarrassed, it should be you!" She laughed as I smiled enjoying the beautiful sight and the equally beautiful sound, "so can we be friends again?" I asked her, really hoping to be way more than friends.

         "yes Sawyer, we can be..." She moved closer to me and stood on her toes to reach my ear and whispered "friends" she kissed my cheek softly and then walked away, leaving me standing there all hot and bothered with a red face, I turned around to catch a view of her sweet sweet ass, then I noticed Bella there "hey Bells" I said patting her shoulder before walking away overjoyed, that kiss definitely proved I had a chance with her.

Bella's POV.

          I'd seen it all, I'd watched Nay kiss Sawyer's cheek after whispering something in his ear, the rumor had already gone around that him and Nay were a thing and I was devastated to say the least "we heard about Nay and Sawyer, how're you holding up?"my friend Sofie asked, she and Peppa had come to console me on my obvious loss.

         I smiled, "I'm doing great!, I'm just fine actually, not like I just watched Sawyer ask Nay something and saw her whisper a reply in his ear and kiss his cheek, so why wouldn't I be fine!?" I yelled frustrated as we walked to the gym. "Wow!,it's okay Bella!, you'll live!, there are many better guys around!" Peppa said or yelled "there's never going to be a guy like Sawyer again!, his beautiful green eyes, cute mess of brown curly and that adorable Texas accent!, and now he's too busy dating Nay to care".

        Sofie held my hand "we don't know that for sure" I sighed "what's the point?, he's definitely going to do it eventually!......."I lowered my voice then mumbling to myself "he's already jacking off over her, it's too late" Sophie and Peppa stopped as I walked on before realizing what had just happened "What?!" They both said in chorus, "aw shit!" I mumbled again "he's doing what?!, how do you even know that?" Sophie asked amused, "let's just say an incident occurred in the practice room between him and Nay and that left him a little hot and bothered, I stayed late to practice and I saw him jacking off in the showers".

         Peppa's jaw dropped "was it big?" She asked in a whisper "Peppa!, that is not the point!" I said with a slight smile as Sophie giggled probably thinking the same thing "oh come on!, spill the beans Bella!" I laughed, we had been standing in front of the gym for a while now, we hadn't changed to our gym clothes and might be late for gym class "we're gonna be late guys!" I yelled trying to walk into the gym as they blocked me "come on Bella!, we gotta know if he's big or a tic tac" Sophie said making me laugh "ha!, more like cucumber!" I said with a smirk as I walked past them, their jaws slacked, not their fault, I was like that when I first saw Sawyer.