Chapter four.

Nay's POV.

       It was gym class and everyone was stretching, Bella walked in and I saw her friends at the door gawking at her what the hell is going on?, "nice gym clothes" I turned to see Troy basically staring at me, I gave a small smile "mm thanks?" I said, we were all wearing the same clothes, grey t shirt and matching grey shorts, only the girls shorts where shorter and tighter "the Troy likes" he said winking at me and then he made the worse mistake of his life!, he smacked my ass.

       I grabbed his arm and flipped him over, everyone turned to stare at us, I pushed his arm behind his back on the floor and sat on his back "what did you just fucking do?!" My voice echoing in the quiet gym "I'm sorry!, sorry!, sorry!, sorry!, please don't break my arm I'm still receiver of the team!" I bent lower to his ear yelling "Don't you ever fucking touch me!" I screamed.

      Just then coach/our gym teacher walked in "Nay! Troy!, what is going on!?" I got off Troy as he stood up rolling his shoulder slowly "both of you, principals office!" I frowned "it's not fair!, I didn't do anything!" Coach crossed his arms, "oh so you weren't just holding him in a very well formed, I gotta say, arm lock?!" I sighed, "h....he....he em.....he smacked my ass" I said whispering the last part, I saw Sawyer frown "what did you say?".

      Troy gave me a pleading look and I just frowned "he smacked my ass" I said with a sigh everyone started laughing as Sawyer and Bella just frowned, the coaches eyes widened as he cleared his throat "oh em...Troy to the principals office, Nay you get off with a warning this time" Troy frowned at me and got in my face "you should be glad I even showed interest in your stupid ass!" He yelled in my face, I was going to do something about it but Troy was pulled out of my face by someone.

      I saw Sawyer punch him square on the nose and Troy fell to the ground "don't you ever touch her you traitor!" He yelled, he looked different his eyebrows knitted in a frown, sweat sprinkled on his forehead, his fists balled, chest heaving and his curls disheveled with some spread before his eyes, so fucking hot!, I saw Bella frowning at me, but I decided to ignore it "Sawyer!, principals office now!" Sawyer was already walking to the door looking hella badass "already on my way!" He yelled not even looking back, I bit my lip and ran after him crossing over Troy, being careful not to step in the blood he spat out.

       I saw Sawyer just in front of the gym "thanks for sticking up for me" he turned around and smiled at me, obviously still pissed "no biggie" I walked to him and threw my hands around his shoulders hugging him "huge biggie" I said back mumbling in his shirt, he slowly hugged back, his chest hard on mine, as my boobs pressed into it. I pulled away and he gave me a big smile this time before walking off, well one thing is certain now, I am 100% into Sawyer now, well I'm fucked!.