The Bath

Sebastian started to unbutton my nightgown. "What are you doing?" I asked, now braver. "Getting you ready for your bath." He then slipped it off, revealing my naked body and the bandages underneath. I covered my feminine parts.He chuckled and I blushed. " No need to hide, dear, for I have seen you without clothes often enough." Instead of making me feel better, I blushed harder and squeezed myself further into his chest. He laughed quietly and stood up (me in his arms ,bridal style) and carried me to the bathroom. The tub was already filled with hot water and bubbles, which so often took flight and popped in mid-air. Never have I had a bubble bath. The times I did wash was in the lake, mostly because of the privacy and the somewhat cooler and  cleaner. He sat me on the edge and bent down. He gently unwrapped the long bandage around my leg.  Then went on to my thigh and my stomach, when he reached the rib cage, he smirked. "Please remove your hand, I can't untangle the wrappings if your hand is in the way." I slowly dropped my hand. He removed the rest of the bandages. Without warnings, he picked me up and dropped me into the steaming bath. I cried, the scorching water meeting my healing wounds. "Sebastian! Be gentle!" I scolded, relieved that the bubbles hid my body. "Sorry, I got excited." He answered, and he suddenly started to massage my head. "He-What?" I closed one eye, in an attempt to avoid the soap that dripped down. " Still, Tora. Or else the shampoo will drip onto your face." His hands massaged my scalp, relaxing me to close my eyes. He hummed a soft tune, a waltz perhaps. 'A demon is bathing me.'  I thought to myself. Somehow, it didn't disturb me like it should. Instead, I smiled. Cool water dumped over me, washing off the shampoo. The warmth of the hot water left me as Sebastian lifted me out of the bath. He wrapped a fuzzy towel around me and carried me out. Instead of laying me onto the bed, he sat down with me in his arms, hugging me. He noticed my puzzled face and gave me a wide , closed eyes, smile. " You're cold, am I correct? So, I shall warm you." He had wrapped me in a cocoon, with only my head popping out. " Sebastian?" I asked, "Will you keep me company the whole day?" I wondered. "Yes, as much as I can." He held me tighter then whispered. "My little kitten."