Starting again

(I just felt the need to include this: those of you who had skipped the dirtiness, just wanna let you know that you have missed nothing and the plot goes on without any delay or missed parts. Just know they had sex.)

I woke up, surprisingly with Sebastian's arms wrapped around my waist. He was looking at me when I turned around to meet him. " Well, that's not creepy at all." I murmured with my morning voice. He chuckled and patted my head. " Do you want me not to look at you, kitten?" He tightened his grip around me. " Yes, but not when I'm sleeping! That's wrong in so many ways." I shook my head, thinking of getting out, then deciding to stay there. " And what we did last night Wasn't wrong?" he whispered. He got me there. " But that's normal! A-and that's how people make ba-" My blabber was cut off with his smooth lips on mine. " Shut up." He  said, breaking contact. With that, he got up and started to put on his clothes. I must admit, I couldn't take my eyes off his body. " Creepy." He said, mimicking my voice. I blushed. " IT'S DIFFERENT." I shoved my face into my pillow to hide my flushed face. He sat down next to me. I peaked out and knew I was right: he had a smug grin on his face. " Let's make a deal." He finally proposed, sticking my curiosity that I sat properly facing him. " You can stare all you want, but I can get all of this." He gently pinched my nipple. Then I realized that I was naked, quickly burying myself under the sheets. " FINE...JUST GET OUT!" I shooed his laughing butt out HIS room, trying to gather my clothes. But I didn't have any. So logical explanation: Take his! Smiling, I rapidly buried my hands into his drawers, rummaging through shirts and pants. I found a small shirt at the very back. The sleeves were a tad big but that wasn't a major problem. The pants, though, were a completely different situation. They were way too long and the waist was so wide I could fit myself three times in there. 'And I bedded this man.' I thought to myself. Finally, after what seemed years, I found a belt, tied it around my waist and rolled up the pants. I tied my messed up hair in a bun (something I have never done and was horrible at it) and left the room barefoot. Sebastian was gone, so I sneaked around to the kitchen. I assumed Ciel hated me now and would kill me the very instant he laid eyes on me. The kitchen has been occupied by the servants including Sebastian. I peeked through a crack in the door. " Sebastian, where did Tora go?" Mey-Rin asked. Sebastian did not look up from his chopping salad. " She died." He said bluntly and with no emotion, something he did when he lied. " Oh, that's so sad. I wanted to dance with her the next ball. " Finny sighed. " She wouldn't have been able to dance anyway. Her leg, remember?" Baldroy tapped his foot. The two nodded. " Well, I'[ll have to take her jobs now, oh what a bother." Mey-Rin sighed. Sebastian said nothing but noticed him looking straight at me from the corner of his left eye. 'go' he mouthed. I nodded, hobbling away to his room. There I locked the door and sat on his bed. Go where? Where on earth can I go? And without saying goodbye....someone wriggled the door handle. "Huh, Why is this locked. Sebastian must have forgotten to unlock it. " Mey-Rin's voice said through the door. There was a jingle of keys. " Ah, yes, yes it is there." She started to enter in the lock. I looked frantically around, my eyes spotting only one escape: The window. I opened it as quickly and silently as I could, bouncing out onto the room, and closing it just as her body emerged through the entrance. I sat against the wall, my heart pounding in my chest. She shook her head t the messy bed, straightening out the sheets nad fluffing the pillows. Then she went to the drawers, telling herself that Sebastian was never this messy. I knew I had to leave, but I didn't feel right before saying goodbye to Sebastian. We loved each other after all. My thoughts were shaken when Mey-Rin approached the window. I crawled up higher over it, out of sight unless she looked up. Her head poked out, she looked from side to side, then went back in, locking the window. Well, that was the way back inside. I sighed, looking down. The garden was slowly decaying, fall approaching. I decided to jump. Turning into my tiger, I jumped from the roof. As soon as my three feet touched the ground I galloped away. 

The town I had entered after some time was the same one I had sent the girls. I wandered the streets, as a human, trying to find them. But they found me. Doll ran up to me and hugged me, Anne, alongside. We cried with joy at finding ourselves. They were street rats. And I wanted to change that.