13. Be Our Guest

(Beau and Archibald walk into a dark dining room.)
Archibald: Lights!
(They lights turn on and it reveals a beautiful dining room.)
Archibald: Now you may sit here, mon cherie.
Beau: Why thank you, Archibald.
(Beau takes place.)
Archibald: Let's start todays meal with a soup served along with bread.
(Katharine and François come running with the soup and bread, and place it in front of Beau.)
Beau: Oh my! It smells delicious!
Katharine: Well you are our guest afterall. I thank the Lord that you're here. Now enjoy your meal.
Beau: Thank you, Katharine.
(Beau starts to eat the soup and bread. When he finishes, the meal continues.)
François: Now we have our main course. Which is an cordon bleu served along with an salad and potato parts. Enjoy it!
Beau: Thank you, you all are very kind.
(Beau does enjoy it and then it's time for dessert.)
Archibald: Now, for the dessert, we have Katharine's famous chocolate cake.
(Katharine comes with a piece of chocolate cake. It's served with a little dot of grey stuff on top.)
Beau: What is that grey stuff?
Katharine: Just try it, it's delicious!
(Beau dips his finger carefully in the grey stuff and tastes it.)
Beau: Hmmm, it really is scrumptious!
(Beau finishes the rest of the cake.)
Beau: Thank you all. I really enjoyed it! But now I'd like to wonder around in the castle. It looks so mysterious!
(The three look at eachother.)
Katharine: Uhm, I need to do the dishes. Come one boys, show him around.
(Katharine flees into the kitchen.)
Beau: Well won't you show me around? You two look like you know every inch of this castle.
François: Why yes, hehe I do! Well then let's start the tour. As we walk out of the dining room, you can see on your left some paintings of all nobility ever visited this castle. Oh and do mind the style of this hallway. It's boroque. And as I always say: If it's not Boroque, don't fix it.
(Nobody laughs at his stupid pun.)
François: Uhm yes let's continue. This stairs leed to the West Wing. Which is forbidden for you.
Beau: I do wonder why? What does he keep there?
(Beau wants to go up stairs.)
Archibald: Wait, uhm monsieur! Monsieur we..we have a library!
Beau: You do!
François: With books!
Archibald: Yes yes, lots and lots of books!
(They continue their little rant about the library but Beau still walks upstairs without the two hybrids telling.)