Capítulo 9

The day picnic arrived. Ed rose was six in the morning, he looked at Lorraine and she was still asleep. He dressed and quietly left the room and went to call Georgianna to prepare everything.

While Georgianna made the sandwiches and fry the patties, Ed was arranging the basket to bring food, something to bring drinks and a towel, filled a beach ball to play Judy.

It was seven in the morning and already everything was ready.

Georgianna was waking Judy and wear it while Ed has kindly agreed to Lorraine. Ed was behind her and kissed her cheek, following the neck and Lorraine woke up smiling. She looked at him and said. "Good morning" and made him a party in the face.

"Good morning darling." He said Ed and kissed her mouth. "Let's go on foot, I have a suspresa for you." He said Ed smiled.

"what?" she asks.

"This one day. And if we were having a picnic. Already this all ready and Judy loved the idea." He said Ed rubbing your nose in it. And Lorraine smiled. "Boot a very nice clothes and go."

"It's ok." she said and stood up. He put on a white shirt sleeves and blue squares on the trunk with a white tie and a blue skirt going up to her knees. And he made a beautiful hairstyle. He went down into the room and they were all waiting for her.

Judy went to her and hugged her very strong. And Lorraine also embraced his daughter.

And it was them for picnic in family.

They conducted during the whole morning and stopped at a beautiful course on Long Island.

Ed and Georgianna started to assemble everything and Lorraine and Judy also helped.

There was still much to lunch time, then Ed, Judy and Lorraine were playing ball.

Half an hour later to Judy and said she was tired of playing, she was sitting next to the grandmother. Ed puts his hands around the Lorraine and Lorraine waist puts his arms around Ed's neck.

"Give me a kiss?" asks Ed.

Lorraine comes closer to his mouth and inves to give him a kiss, he said, "so if I catch him." and unties to run in the opposite direction of him and Ed go after her. Ed ran about five minutes behind her before grabbing the belt and the two fall to the ground. Ed was over and Lorraine below, Lorraine was smiling and the sunlight shining on her eyes, Ed saw that she was even more radiant and gave him a kiss on the mouth. The kiss was long and only stopped when Judy was calling them to go to lunch.

Ed went out of her and the two were holding each other up to the place where they put the towel.

Ed sat between Judy and Lorraine and Georgianna stood beside Lorraine. And they began to eat lunch.

After lunch, Judy was playing with Georgianna, while Ed and Lorraine were the rest. Ed lay back and put his hands under his head. Lorraine sat a little, but then lay backward too and put his head on Ed's chest, who took his hands behind his head and hugged his wife and then gave her a kiss on the mouth and both fell asleep .

It was five o'clock when Judy called the Paia because it was time to leave.

They put everything in the car and went home. Along the way, Lorraine falls asleep and quandpo come home, Ed takes the woman to bed without waking up.

Lorraine was to sleep until it was time for dinner and after dinner Lorraine went to bed to sleep.

Ed was heading for the room when you hear the phone ringing, he goes down the stairs and meets. It was Father Gordon to say he had a case to investigate them. Ed apologized and told Father that they had stopped investigating the case for a while, because Lorraine has not yet appeared in perfect condition due to the previous case. Father Gordon said he understood and said he would call someone else and then bids farewell to Ed and hangs up the phone. Ed after hanging up the phone went to bed, wearing pajamas and lies down on the bed. He pulls himself over to Lorraine and hugs her from behind and rests her head on her pillow and closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Ed not investigating cases for months until Lorraine says it's time to go back to work.

________________________________________________________________________________

O piquenique dia chegou. Ed Rose era seis da manhã, ele olhou para Lorraine e ela ainda estava dormindo. Vestiu-se e calmamente deixou o quarto e foi chamar Georgianna para preparar tudo.

Enquanto Georgianna fez os sanduíches e frite os hambúrgueres, Ed estava organizando o cesto para trazer comida, algo para trazer bebidas e uma toalha, encheu uma bola de praia para jogar Judy.

Eram sete da manhã e já estava tudo pronto.

Georgianna foi acordar Judy e usá-lo enquanto Ed foi gentilmente concordou em Lorraine. Ed foi atrás dela e beijou sua bochecha, seguindo o pescoço e Lorraine acordei sorrindo. Ela olhou para ele e disse. "Bom dia", e fez-lhe uma festa no rosto.

"Bom Dia querida." Ele disse Ed e beijou sua boca. "Vamos a pé, eu tenho uma suspresa para você." Ele disse Ed sorriu.

"o que?" ela pergunta.

"Este um dia. E se estávamos tendo um piquenique. Já esta tudo pronto e Judy adorou a idéia." Ele disse Ed esfregar o nariz nele. E Lorena sorriu. "Inicializar um muito agradáveis ​​roupas e ir embora."

"Está certo." ela disse e se levantou. Ele colocou em um branco mangas de camisa e quadrados azuis no tronco, com uma gravata branca e uma saia azul vai até os joelhos. E ele fez um penteado bonito. Ele desceu para a sala e todos ficaram esperando por ela.

Judy foi até ela e a abraçou muito forte. E Lorena também abraçou a filha.

E foi-lhes para o piquenique em família.

Eles realizaram durante toda a manhã e parou em um belo campo em Long Island.

Ed e Georgianna começou a montar tudo e Lorraine e Judy também ajudou.

Ainda havia muito a hora do almoço, em seguida, Ed, Judy e Lorena estavam jogando bola.

Meia hora mais tarde para Judy e disse que ela estava cansado de jogar, ela estava sentada ao lado da avó. Ed coloca as mãos em torno da Lorena e da cintura Lorraine coloca os braços em volta do pescoço de Ed.

"Me dê um beijo?" pede Ed.

Lorraine vem mais perto de sua boca e inves de dar-lhe um beijo, ele disse, "então se eu pegá-lo." e desata a correr na direção oposta dele e Ed ir atrás dela. Ed correu cerca de cinco minutos atrás dela antes de pegar o cinto e os dois caem no chão. Ed tinha acabado e Lorraine abaixo, Lorraine estava sorrindo e a luz do sol brilhando em seus olhos, Ed viu que ela estava ainda mais radiante e deu-lhe um beijo na boca. O beijo foi longo e só parou quando Judy estava chamando para ir para o almoço.

Ed saiu dela e os dois estavam abraçados até o lugar onde eles colocam a toalha.

Ed sentou-se entre Judy e Lorraine e Georgianna ficou ao lado de Lorraine. E eles começaram a comer o almoço.

Após o almoço, Judy estava brincando com Georgianna, enquanto Ed e Lorraine foram o resto. Ed deitou-se e colocou as mãos sob a cabeça. Lorraine sentou-se um pouco, mas depois ficou para trás e também colocou a cabeça no peito de Ed, que tirou as mãos atrás da cabeça e abraçou sua esposa e, em seguida, deu-lhe um beijo na boca e ambos caíram no sono.

Eram cinco horas quando Judy chamado de Paia porque era hora de sair.

Eles colocaram tudo no carro e foi para casa. Ao longo do caminho, Lorraine adormece e quandpo voltar para casa, Ed leva a mulher para a cama sem acordar.

Lorraine foi dormir até a hora para o jantar e depois do jantar Lorraine foi para a cama para dormir.

Ed estava indo para o quarto quando você ouve o telefone tocar, ele desce as escadas e se reúne. Foi Pai Gordon para dizer que ele tinha um caso para investigá-los. Ed pediu desculpas e disse ao padre que tinha parado a investigar o caso por um tempo, porque Lorraine ainda não apareceu em perfeito estado, devido ao caso anterior. Pai Gordon disse que entendia e disse que iria chamar alguém e, em seguida, despede-se de Ed e desliga o telefone. Ed depois de desligar o telefone foi para a cama, vestindo pijamas e se deita na cama. Ele puxa-se até Lorena e abraça-a por trás e descansa a cabeça no travesseiro e fecha os olhos e adormece.

Ed não investigar casos por meses até que Lorena diz que é hora de voltar ao trabalho.