Capítulo 28

Ed woke up was six and a half in the morning, he looked back and saw that Lorraine was still asleep. Ed came to her and hugged her from behind. And then he kissed her cheek, touched her nose to her hair and thought of the times they spent together. Memories of when he worked in the theater as a doorman and every time he saw her, his heart was beating a thousand at a time and cade time he thought of her his heart beat twice.

Lorraine feels his breath next to her ear and looks backward opening his eyes slowly. "Hey Good morning." she said hugging him also under the covers.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" asks Ed.

"Yes, I slept very well." she said. "And you? How did you sleep?"

"I always sleep well when I'm by your side." he said and kissed her on the lips, and she matched him kiss, but before he smiled because he had liked what he had just heard.

Later Ed and Lorraine were sitting on the couch with the family of Jesse, everyone in the room. One to see television, poutros to play with legos.

Out of nowhere they hear strange footsteps upstairs. Ed and Lorraine more Drew Thomas were up there to see what had happened.

When it arrived, Ed opened the door, looked at the camera and said, "are half past nine, we heard strange footsteps in this room and we'll see, here we are I, along with Lorraine behind me and Drew in the chamber." They came into the room and Ed went on to say: "leave the light off." and the three went inside the room.

Ed came to the middle of the room and with the recorder in hand, pointed the microphone in front of him and said "here is someone who wants to communicate?" responta not got any. He walked all over the room, came close to the door, threw holy water to the floor and turned to say, "close the door, move something." and nothing happens again.

When Ed came out, he looked at Drew and said, "see if the camera caught something."

"Yes sir." said Drew. When they went down the stairs, they hear a scream. This cry was Jesse.

Ed, Lorraine and Drew and the rest of Jesse's family rushed to her. She was in her room and when he saw Ed said there was someone there.

What no one knew was that Jesse had been possessed by that entity.

Hayden is suddenly pulled by inviciveis forces. She flew against the walls of the room of his mother and was dragged into the room, it was against a glass door, cut up all and Ed, Joe and Drew ran after her, trying hard to stop Hayden continued to be pulled.

The only one who did anything was Lorraine who took a scissors and cut her hair, causing it to stop being dragged.

Joe took his daughters and wife and Drew and went to a hotel to spend the night, while Ed and Lorraine were talking to Father Gordon.

Ed came to Monroe church around one in the morning, he went into the church, knowing that the Father Gordon it would be. Ed and Lorraine showed what had just happened, because Drew filmed everything. Father Gordon after seeing the film, took off his glasses, wiped his eyes, sighed and said, "you were not kidding."

"Is not it." said Ed. #Padre, they do not have much time, we need fazr an exorcism on the house. "

"Ed there is a problem, they do not belong to my parish. But I'll talk to the Vatican and'll get your approval." said Father Gordon.

"Thank you. I'll wait for your call." said Ed.

"Yes." replied the Priest.after the conversation, Ed and Lorraine went to his house to get some rest.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ed acordou eram seis e meia da manhã, olhou para trás e viu que Lorraine ainda estava dormindo. Ed veio para ela e abraçou-a por trás. E então ele a beijou no rosto, tocou-lhe o nariz para seu cabelo e pensou nos tempos que passaram juntos. Memórias de quando ele trabalhou no teatro como porteiro e cada vez que ele a viu, seu coração estava batendo a mil por vez e cade vez que ele pensava nela o seu coração bater duas vezes.

Lorraine sente a respiração ao lado de sua orelha e olha para trás abrindo os olhos lentamente. "Oi bom dia." ela disse abraçando-o também nos bastidores.

"Bom dia, você dormiu bem?" pede Ed.

"Sim, eu dormi muito bem." ela disse. "E você? Como você dormiu?"

"Eu sempre dormir bem quando estou ao seu lado." ele disse e beijou-a nos lábios, e ela o acompanhou beijar, mas antes que ele sorriu porque ele tinha gostado do que acabara de ouvir.

Mais tarde Ed e Lorraine foram sentado no sofá com a família de Jesse, todos na sala. Um para ver televisão, poutros para brincar com legos.

Do nada ouvem passos estranhos no andar de cima. Ed e Lorraine mais de Drew Thomas foram até lá para ver o que tinha acontecido.

Quando chegou, Ed abriu a porta, olhou para a câmera e disse: "são 09:30, ouvimos passos estranhos nesta sala e vamos ver, aqui estamos eu, juntamente com Lorraine atrás de mim e Drew na câmara . " Eles entraram na sala e Ed passou a dizer: "deixe a luz." e os três foram dentro do quarto.

Ed veio para o meio da sala e com o gravador na mão, apontou o microfone na frente dele e disse: "aqui é alguém que quer se comunicar?" responta não tem qualquer. Ele andou por toda a sala, aproximou-se da porta, jogou água benta para o chão e virou-se para dizer, "fechar a porta, mover alguma coisa." e nada acontece novamente.

Quando Ed saiu, ele olhou para Drew e disse, "ver se a câmera pegou alguma coisa."

"Sim senhor." Drew disse. Quando eles desceram as escadas, eles ouvem um grito. Este grito foi Jesse.

Ed, Lorraine e Drew eo resto da família de Jesse correu para ela. Ela estava no quarto dela e quando ele viu Ed disse que havia alguém lá.

O que ninguém sabia era que Jesse tinha sido possuído por aquela entidade.

Hayden é subitamente puxado por forças inviciveis. Ela voou contra as paredes do quarto de sua mãe e foi arrastado para a sala, que era contra uma porta de vidro, retira-se todos e Ed, Joe e Drew correu atrás dela, tentando parar Hayden continuou a ser puxado.

O único que fez alguma coisa era Lorraine que tomou uma tesoura e cortou o cabelo, fazendo com que ele pare de ser arrastado.

Joe levou suas filhas e esposa e Drew e foi para um hotel para passar a noite, enquanto Ed e Lorraine foram falar com Pai Gordon.

Ed veio para Monroe igreja em torno de uma hora da manhã, ele entrou na igreja, sabendo que o Pai Gordon que seria. Ed e Lorraine mostrou o que tinha acontecido, porque extraiu filmado tudo. Pai Gordon depois de ver o filme, tirou os óculos, limpou os olhos, suspirou e disse: "você não estava brincando."

"Não é." disse Ed. #Padre, Eles não têm muito tempo, precisamos fazr um exorcismo na casa. "

"Ed não é um problema, eles não pertencem à minha paróquia. Mas eu vou falar com o Vaticano and'll obter a sua aprovação." disse o padre Gordon.

"Obrigado. Eu vou esperar por sua chamada." disse Ed.

"Sim." respondeu o Priest.after a conversa, Ed e Lorraine foi para sua casa para descansar um pouco.