Capítulo 15

David woke up and had already been two weeks since the event the monkey. Since then David has been very interested by demologia. And it was to leave her sister Debbie in crazy.

"Hurry up you'll be late for school." Debbie told to see that David still had all the breakfast on the plate.

"I'm going." He said David and begins to eat. When you will just take the bus.

Debbie was off and used to give a general cleanup the house. She was folding aroupa on his bed when he heard the doll of David to play and get into your room. Scared and sighed. He picked up the doll and Lecou him back to the room of David.

She returns to her room and back to pack clothes.

Minutes later she heard the doll to play but this time he was in the room, and Debbie got scared and pulled back into the doll and took it back to the room of David, but only this time she puts them into custody Linen.

When just pack your clothes. She will see a bit of television. After a while she heard the basement door to open alone. Debbie alevanta up and look at the basement and then there was the monkey play. This time she is terrified and then picks up the broom and goes up to the basement. Turns on the light and look at it down. I do not see anything, not the monkey.

She would leave the basement, but the door closes and Debbie falls from stairs. Once on the ground, she looks around, not knowing what had happened. She alevanta- up and is listening. Suddenly the monkey appears dark to play and Debbie starts to run up the stairs until you reach the door. When she comes out of the basement, this David to get home. Seeing the frightened sister, David runs to her and asks her what had happened.

 Debbie tells all to David along with a tea mug. She said she had been horrifying. She had never seen anything of the genre.

Later Arne comes home and Debbie tells him also and he is worried.

David wakes up at night with a rotten meat breath in the face and when you open your eyes an appearance of a demon appears in front of him and David sees the authority to enter into it, after he scream.

No one agreed with David cries, then David left the room and Debbie woke to the sounds of it. When Debbie enters the corridor ve David to punch the wall. Concerned about the brother, Debbie goes up to him and calms him and David said a few words in Latin: "In capere you naranarapirip suus' ad tempus somnum.!." Debbie did not understand a word and David was relieved when the demon came out of his body.

They went back to their rooms.

 Debbie was thinking about what had just happened. 

David does not remember anything.

________________________________________________________________________________

David acordou e já havia sido duas semanas desde o evento o macaco. Desde então, David tem sido muito interessado por demologia. E foi para deixar sua irmã Debbie em louco.

"Apresse-se que você vai se atrasar para a escola." Debbie disse ao ver que David ainda tinha todo o pequeno-almoço na placa.

"Vou." Ele disse David e começa a comer. Quando você só vai tomar o ônibus.

Debbie foi desligado e usado para dar uma limpeza geral da casa. Ela estava dobrando aroupa em sua cama quando ouviu a boneca de Davi para jogar e entrar em seu quarto. Assustado e suspirou. Ele pegou a boneca e Lecou-lo de volta para a sala de Davi.

Ela volta para seu quarto e voltar para embalar roupas.

Minutos depois ela ouviu a boneca para jogar, mas desta vez ele estava na sala, e Debbie ficou com medo e puxado de volta para a boneca e levou-o de volta para o lugar de Davi, mas só que desta vez ela coloca-los em linho custódia.

Quando apenas arrumar suas roupas. Ela vai ver um pouco de televisão. Depois de um tempo ela ouviu a porta do porão para abrir sozinho. Debbie alevanta-se e olhar para o porão e, em seguida, houve o jogo do macaco. Desta vez, ela é aterrorizada e, em seguida, pega a vassoura e vai até o porão. Acende a luz e olhar para ele para baixo. Eu não vejo nada, nem o macaco.

Ela iria deixar o porão, mas a porta se fecha e Debbie cai da escada. Uma vez no chão, ela olha em volta, sem saber o que tinha acontecido. Ela alevanta- para cima e está escutando. De repente, o macaco aparece escura para jogar e Debbie começa a correr até a escada até chegar à porta. Quando ela sai do porão, este David para chegar em casa. Vendo a irmã assustada, David corre para ela e pergunta a ela o que tinha acontecido.

 Debbie diz tudo a Davi, juntamente com uma caneca de chá. Ela disse que tinha sido horrível. Ela nunca tinha visto nada do gênero.

Mais tarde Arne chega em casa e Debbie diz a ele também, e ele está preocupado.

David acorda à noite com uma respiração carne podre na cara e quando você abrir os olhos uma aparência de um demônio aparece na frente dele e David vê a autoridade para entrar nele, depois de gritar.

Ninguém concordou com David chora, então David saiu da sala e Debbie acordou ao som do mesmo. Quando Debbie entra no corredor ve David para perfurar a parede. Preocupado com o irmão, Debbie vai até ele e acalma-lo e David disse algumas palavras em latim: "Em capere você naranarapirip suus 'ad tempus somnum.!". Debbie não entendia uma palavra e David ficou aliviado quando o demônio saiu de seu corpo.

Eles voltaram para seus quartos.

 Debbie estava pensando sobre o que tinha acontecido.

David não se lembra de nada.