Capítulo 16

Lorraine woke up and looked back and sees that Ed is still asleep. She comes up close to him and kissed him on the arm and Ed woke up and looked at her and said. "Good morning" and comes up close to her and kissed him on the mouth that has been matched. Ed was placed on top of it and continued to kiss. Ed spends his hand on her leg, which causes Lorraine to bend and twist their arms around Ed's waist. However Judy enters the parent's room, and Ed comes out quickly from the top of Lorraine and stands beside her.

"Honey, what happened?" asks Ed.

"Vovo to this calling to go make breakfast." He said Judy and leaves the room to run.

"Do not run!" He said Lorraine for her daughter and sits on the bed. "It seems that our time is over." she said laughing. Ed laughed also what his beloved wife had just done.

"Well, this afternoon we have to give a lecture in Bridgeport, Connecticut, the University of Bridgeport, is at 126 Park Ave, Bridgeport." He said Ed at the breakfast table.

"okay." said Lorraine.

And Judy said: "You will not stay home today?".

Ed and Lorraine exchanged glances and Lorraine said. "Not dear, we have work to do but ill just give the lecture and return home soon." and made a feast in her daughter's hair.

"Promise?" asks Judy looking at the two.

"Honey, do not worry. We come and go, all right." said Ed.

"Tomorrow there is the school meeting. Who will you Grandma or Mom?" asks Judy.

"Soon ve dear." He said Lorraine and planted a kiss on her daughter's face.

After breakfast, Lorraine and Judy were building a necklace with beads, while Ed prepared everything for the lecture.

After lunch, Ed was putting all the equipment in the car when Lorraine goes out and put up beside him and wound him a small suitcase. Judy out to run and will give a kiss and a hug both.

"Good luck in the lecture. I love you so much." Judy told the parents.

Ed and Lorraine dao smile and a hug together to Judy. And they gave a kiss on her daughter's forehead.

"I go to Grandma." He said Ed's daughter and opens the door for Lorraine into the car.

Ed circumvents the car and go inside. Start the car and drive to Bridgeport.

When they reached the university, Ed and Lorraine are guided to a room for the equipment landed. Ed and Lorraine went inside the auditorium and began to prepare the equipment. Drew reached while they and helped them. He was all ready when students entered, Ed was help them to accommodate up and thanking them for coming, Lorraine comes close to him and pulling him by the shirt and sussorra in her ear: "remember that we are here to pass a very important message. " He said and gave him a kiss on the cheek and Ed smiled at her and waved.

When all the auditorium was full of students and people, Lorraine looked at the audience and thought to herself: "ha here more skeptics than believers If they saw what I saw in Amytiville were not so skeptical, but okay. . Everyone believes in you want to believe. "

Ed puts a video to give. The video was about the last case solved. When the video ended Lorraine sighed a mighty sigh of relief. Ed came to her side and gave her his hand behind his back and squeezed it, and sighed her "I'm here." and Lorraine nods.

Ed turned back to the audience and begins to speak:

"All right, that's good, Drew. You can turn it off now. Turn on the lights." Ed looked at the audience and said again: "So we convinced the church to send a priest to bless the house and the occupants If what possessed Phillip could not re-do them harm Some question..?"