Capítulo 13

The next day David had just wake up and sees a shadow pass on the outside window, he quickly goes out there, but do not see anyone. Back it in and go take a shower thinking that USSA eyes were playing tricks on him a match.

Once in the shower, David heard a panting breath and look out the curtain, but do not see anybody it to not be him, not paying attention, it after showering, wearing clothes, preparing the backpack to go to school and down the stairs tripping over a toy when he came down was not there.

"Hey, sis, it was that you post this toy here on the stairs?" asks David to enter the kitchen.

"I think I'm 16 to go to play with toys?" asks sarcastically Debbie.

"I think it was Arne, then?" he asks.

"do you really think?" she asks again with an ironic tone.

"This toy is not mine. If it's not your not him, then who is?" he asks with an air of suspicion.

"I do not know. Look if you want to not throw in the trash, and then place it in your room and come have breakfast and then go to school." she said, and sits at the table.

David climbs the stairs to run and places the toy that David suspected had been brought by a spirit. He put the toy above his writing desk and returned to the kitchen, took a quick breakfast and went to get the school bus to go to school.

Debbie and Arne were working, Debbie was medical and Arne was mechanical, while David was studying the eleventh school year.

In the afternoon, David scourge of school and the toy he had put in his room this again on the stairs. David for a moment paralyzed, but then it was checking the house every year and there was no one in it to not be him. He took the toy, it was a monkey playing that beat with metal cymbaly he had in his hand and returned the lands it on the table of your room and is watching the doll.

David this to look at the doll when he hears a noise in the kitchen, he quickly down the stairs and into the kitchen, but do not see anyone. Suddenly he hears the monkey hit with cymbaly in your room. He runs to her and get her the monkey is in the same place and this stopped, as if it never touched. It is to see the doll and inspects him from head to feet.

David was in the room to look at the doll until his sister arrives. When Debbie comes home, sees that the house is quiet and goes up to the brother's room to see what he is doing and sees that this David to write something in the book.

"What this writing?" she asks to get beside him and look at the notebook.

"I am investigating the source of this figure, poruq it is not mine, it's not yours and is not Arne has to be somebody." he said very concentrated.

"Let nonsense and come help me make dinner. I'm waiting for you in the kitchen." she said and left the room. David prepares the folder to school the next day and down behind your sister.

Enters the kitchen and Debbie asks you to prepare lemonade and make a salad for dinner. And so David did.

After dinner everyone went to bed.

It was midnight when David wakes up with the sound of monkey from the living room. He comes down the stairs with his baseball bat in hand. Go down the stairs noiselessly and when he enters the room sees the monkey to beat the cymbaly.

David comes closer to the monkey and this looks to David, who falls to the ground in shock. Suddenly David sees something behind the monkey, something that was not human. The monkey is dragged to the foot of David and the shadow that is behind the monkey will also, David alevanta from the floor and unties to run back to the room. Come into the room and closes the door. Then placed a chair in the lock so that what was chasing him could not enter. David runs back to bed and slapping up with blankets. But rather takes a lantera. Last minute he hears the door open and uncovers and sees that the chair is back at the foot of the table. And the monkey is in the doorway. David unties screaming, which wakes Debbie and Arne. They run to David's room. To come see the doll at the entrance, but not realize anything.