back story

rachel had wanted to go out on friday night with her friends but her dads said she couldnt that she had to stay in and practice for her nyada audition. rachel was angry at them while see loved performing she felt as if she was noa missing out on life by not dojng things that evrybody does. as rachel and stotmed off to her room her friend santana rang and asked her if she wanted to go to the party. she had told santana whatvhsr dads had said and santana told rachel to sneak out. rachel had never done that before but she felt her dads were been unfair so she waited till they were asleep they always went to bed an ten oclock so at twenty passed ten rachel crept out of the house and ran down the street and called a taxi. she arrived at the house party it was an odd mix of people but rachel didnt care she was out of the house and thats all she cared about. rachsl had looked round the house had found santana.

the girls spent the next few hour drinking and dancing and having a luagh but at 1am santanas mum had rung her and demanded she go home. this was when rachel made the firat of many mistakes that night. as santana had to leave rachel was enjoying the feeling of freedom to much that she didnt want to go back home just yet so she had told santana to leave her at the party. rachel didnt really know anyone else there it was an odd bunch. there was people from mckinley who she had never spoken to before there as some guys from dalton which really surprised her as mckinley and dalton dont normally socialise with each other. rachel began to need the loo she head upstairs for the bathroom afterwards she had decided on a final drink before she headed home this was rachels second mistake as it was this drink that made her so drunk she had no idea what was happening.

the following morning rachel woke up feeling sick her head was pounding as she peeled her eyes slightly open she realised she wasnt at home. nerves kicked in as she realised she was naked and then as she moved in the bed she descovered she wasnt alone she turned to seewho it was but who it was she wasnt prepared for. she turned and saw sebastian smythe fast asleep. rachel started to panic but told herself if he was as drunk as her and she went before he woke up he wouldnt know. she got her stuff together and got dressed and lefted the room. oh how she hoped he wouldnt know she dashed out of the house wgere the party was at and ran a few blocks before throwing up. she called a taxi and went home luckily he dads alwayds go for a jog on saturday morning so they were not at home when she got there. she ran upstairz showered and put her pjs on and climbed into bed nursingbher hang over.

she had seen her friend kurt on sunday she told him she had gone to a party with santana but hadnt tild him anything else. santana had rung her over the weekend to make sure she had gotton home okay rachel had lied to her but thankfully santana had believed her. then again rachel berry was a good girl so who wouldnt believe her.