Prolouge

“Tears are words the heart can't express" - Gerard Way

These tears streaming down my face mean "I Love You, never leave." Unfortunatly that can't happen. His brown eyes sparkled up at me with the same glint they used to. He smiles and he reminds me of all the precious memorys we had together.

I met him 3 years ago at a graveyard just walking distance from my house. I had my ipod on full blast and I didn't hear his soft voice ask me for the time. I jumped out of my skin when I felt his tender touch on my shoulder. I turned around and I saw the same beautiful brown eyes I see right before me now. 

Of course on conversation led from me telling him the time, to talking about favourite things to then exchanging numbers. Obviously it was just harmless flirting, but things led to another and we had been seeing each other for 3 years. 

We kept things quite for the first period of the relationship. Of course my parents and brother had no idea I was gay; well maybe Mikey did. I didn't want them to think I was just changing my mind all of a sudden, I had to ease them into it. 

It took awhile for me to come out, but my parents were very accepting of it. Mikey thought it was hilarious at first but then he went back to his usual routine of never smiling and taking the piss out of me. 

"I love you ,Gerard." He whispers to me as he takes his final breaths in my arms. Tears roll down my face and I sob uncontrolably as I realise what had just happened. The ambulance arrives around the corner and I pull away from him, I didn't know what to do, I was shaking too much. My head was numb. The ambulance takes him away without any hesitation, I gave a quick phone call to his parents to explain what happened. Crime in Belleville was exeptional, I just never expected it to happen to him. He has been stabbed outside my hause leaving and it broke my heart to know that he was gone for good, that someone had taken him away. I knew it sounded stupid, but I loved that motherfucker with all my heart and he was gone within a matter of seconds. We had an arguement that day, and split up. I was heartbroken. I opened the door and let him out with tears running down my face, he walked a few houses down and I was about to shut the door, but I heared a peircing scream. I looked back to see a hooded figure running away and Mark collapsing on the floor. I ran over to him and my heart sank.