Chapter 3 - Franks POV

“I’m deathly, deathly afraid of spiders, ‘cause they’ve got those little eyes." - Mikey Way. 

Today is my birthday. I love halloween, it's a great celebration and I love having to dress up. It's my favourite holiday, if it's even considered a holiday. 

I got up bright an early to get dressed and I headed over to the Ways.

I knocked on the door and to my suprise Gerard opend the door, he invited me in and I smiled at him. I walked into the living room to see a couple of people, I and Gee/Mikey knew: Bob Bryar, Pete Wentz, Ray Toro and Mikey Way ofcourse. And then Donna and Don. Gerard followed behind me and sat at the seat at the side of the room. I squished myself in between Bob and Ray on the brown leather sofa. 

"So boys what do we have planned tonight!?" Donna exclaimed from the kitchen. 

"Partying at the club down the street and getting drunk, Mrs Way." Pete replied confidently. Pete had eyeliner around his eyes and ripped jeans on, as if trying to pull any male he can get his eyes on.

"Sounds lovely, but no drinking for Mikes. He's a weakling." Don laughs from the other room. Everybody burst into laughter at the comment that was made. 

Everybody started handing out presents to Frank. Pete had bought him a fucking Dildo and girls thongs. I was not amused. Ray bought me a new guitar tab book, Bob bought me drums sticks that I'm probably not going to use. Mikey bought me a book about tatoos and where to get them from. Now time for Gerard. I didn't expect him to get me anything, but he gave me a few of his sketches including the Jack o' latern. 

"My present goes with Mikeys, I know you was saying you wanted a tatoo so I drew you some."

I just smiled and Gerard and I got up to give him a hug. This was definatly the best day ever, and the best birthday present. I could help but smile. 

We had dinner and before we knew it, we was on our way to the club. In the club was some band i'd never heard of. They were pretty good so I headed down to the mosh pit after having a couple of drinks before hand. I lost myself in the pit and I was having so much fun. The set finally ended and I staggered my way back to the murky bar. I arrived and ordered more shots. The alcohol burning my throat. My head was swimming with thoughts and alcohol and I found it difficult to walk straight. I found Mikey among the bar and he told me he was going to take me home. It was easier for him however to take me to his house, so thats exactly what he did. I walked straight to the coach and collapsed no for one second realising that Gerard was beneath me. I curled up into his warm side, and placed my hands around his waist and driffted of to sleep.