Chapter 4 - Gerard's POV

"Cause you only live forever in the lights you make.When we were young we used to say .That you only hear the music when your heart begins to break" - Gerard Way.

I remember in the middle of the night, Frank falling on me laying on the sofa. He made it so I couldn't move and he fell asleep on me with his arm around me. It felt so unusual when it wasn't Mark. I wasn't rejecting it though, it was comforting and he was warm and cuddly. So I held him back and fell asleep too.

I woke up to Frank slightly moving, stirring in his sleep. He looked restless and uncofortable, but I couldn't move so he had to stay that way. My arm had gone dead from where Frank had laid on it all night. When Frank finally woke up he was clutching his head and moaning about how his life sucks. I just held him for comfort and told him I'd go get some asprin and water. He sat up and put his head in his hands, before finally dashing off to the bathroom to be sick. When Frank came back I handed over the the pills and the drink and Frank drank the drink as quick as humanly possible.

"Sorry for sleeping on you." Frank apologized.

I looked down, feeling slightly guilty that I didn't exactly mind. 

"It's fine, Frank. Don't worry about it. How was your night last night anyway?" I replied.

"Good, abit rough in the mosh-pit but it was okay. How about yours?"

"Same as usual." 

We both just stared at each other without enitrely realizing it. I stared at his beautiful eyes, lost in the memorys they hold. He had the most beautiful facial features and his hair topped it all off. He looked perfect in every light. Even now when he was hungover and ill he looked perfect. I shook off all thoughts about him because this was wrong. I shouldn't be think this about a young boy, especially when your boyfriend recently died. Things just weren't right, so I headed of down to my hole and I drew Frank. I drew him as well as I could, adding every detail into his eyes and adding his lip and nose rings. 

3 weeks later.

Frank seems to be spending every possible day he can at the house. It's sort of frustrating knowing that I may have feelings for someone, even though my heart still belongs to Mark. My feelings have only gotten worse since that day. I can't stop staring at his lucious lips. I want to feel them against my own, feel how sof they feel, how they taste. I can imagine just what he would taste like. I can feel his skin burning against my own, I want him with me all the time. It just feels so god damn wrong. 

Mikey wasn't in but Frank still arrived at the door one day.

"Mikey's not in at the moment Frank. Sorry."  I tell him as politely as I can.

"I know, I came to hang out with you." He smiles.

Fuck is the only word I can think of at this moment. This could be either bad or good, I don't even know at this moment in time.

"Okay then. Come in." I tell him, gesturing him to come inside.

We both headed down to my room, and I continued with what I was doing. Frank stands over me staring at the piece of art work I was working on. 

"Is.... That.. Me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

I turned round to face him, I didn't know what to reply to that. 

I stared at him, before leaning in and pulling him closer, our lips colliding in the center, wet and sloppy. His eyes widened before slowly sinking down into the kiss. It was sort of desprete, hands were flying everywhere, uncontrolable. I broke off the kiss and stared upon my knees, ashamed of what I had done. What this would mean now.

"I'm sorry Frank, I didn't mean for that to happen." I tried apologizing.

"I got that tatoo that you drew Gerard." Frank replied.}

My eyebrows raised and I relax a little, knowing that Frank wasn't too bothered about the kiss. Frank lifted his top to reveal a large Jack O'lantern tattoo on his back. I traced the dark lines with my fingertips, trying to be as careful as possible with his skin. I had to tell my mouth not to touch it, as I didn't feel it was right. Though the drawing looked just like the one I drew. It was exactly the same and I felt happy that Frank chose my art to have on his back. My work was permantly engraved into anothers skin and that made me feel really good.