Chapter 5 - Franks POV

“Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary.” - Gerard Way. 

"Mikey. I've done something really bad." I told Mikey in confidence.

"Oh god, you've got someone pregnant." Mikey replied.

"No. I kind of kissed your brother."

Mikeys eyes went wide. "WHAT!" 

"Well actually he kissed me, and i just carried it on."

"I don't understand how... Do you like him?" 

I looked down at my feet unsure of what to answer. Of course I liked him, but I didn't acutually think he was going to kiss me. 

"I think..." I replied slowly, curling my head into Mikeys chest.

"Well.... I don't even know what to say. Just be careful not to hurt him." 

I nodded and I settled back into the movie that we was casually watching.

"Mikey... I need to talk to you." I heard Gerard's voice crack in the background. He sounded like he had been crying, obviously I felt guitly about that. I tried to shrug off the thought but I couldn't help but think that it was my fault. I sighed deeply as Mikey got up and wadled of towards Gee's room. I was left alone in the living room feeling like a complete tosspot. I played with my fingers, cleary nervous till Mikey arrives back into the room. Happy as he was before. He carried on like nothing happened. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing. He just needed to talk." Mikey replied casualy, drinking his coke.

"Nothing? Okay then." I let my body relax.

Everytime after the incident I went over to the Ways Gee ignored me. As if I was invisible or just not there. I tried my hardest to apologize for what happened but everytime I tried he wasn't there. I felt entirely guilty for something I didn't do. It took me well over 4 weeks to even see him again, and by that point I thought there was no more point in trying. I liked Gerard but I didn't want to push him into anything, and he clearly didn't like me back. It was an accident. Mikey wasn't about as much, he was spending time with his new girlfriend, so I had no reason for visiting the Ways. I just needed to see Gerard.

I walked up to the house roughly when Mikey had left for his 3000th date. I hesitated before actually knocking but I did it eventually. Gerard answered.

"What do you want Frankie?" He said rolling his eyes at the sight of me.

I could just tell he didn't want to see me and was angry. He looked so hot when he was angry, my thought were rushing about and before I knew it my lips collided with his. Gerard took a step back and his eyes widened but he didn't hesitate to kiss back. He wrapped his around my waist and pulled me closer. His lips were soft against mine and was very delicate. I lifted a hand to grab his cheek and deepen the kiss. I pushed my tounge against his lips asking for permission to gain entry. Gerard waited a few seconds before opening his mouth and we slid tounges together. We stayed in this position before finally breaking apart. I held my head against Gerards chest, Gerard just kept his arms around me in a tight embrace.

"I wanted to apologize and find out why you've been completly ignoring me." I say into his heartbeat. 

"I'm sorry Frankie, I just... Was confused." 

I will be there for him, for ever. 

I nodded and I held him tight, never wanting to let go. It was a unique experience, I wasn't going to lie, but I wasn't going to let go of him.... Ever. I will be there for him, for ever.