The Real Isabel

Fallon let out a small scream and turned around. A girl stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips. She had bright, shoulder length layered red hair and large sapphire blue eyes. The red brought back a memory for Fallon. The memory was from when she'd met Noah. She had been distracted by a flash of red, this exact red. Had this girl been the distraction that caused her to meet Noah? Fallon snapped out of her memory, as this girl was still here. She was looking at Megan, who was unconscious on the floor.
"I... I can explain..." Fallon stuttered, staring at the girl. She shrugged her shoulders and her bag fell to the floor next to her.
"No need Fallon, I understand." She said in a cold voice. She stared at Fallon, who's face showed a confused fear. How did this stranger know her name? Why wasn't she running to find the nearest teacher? Instead, she just stood there, staring into Fallon's cold black soul drenched in blood. "I think we already know each other." Did they know each other? Fallon had never seen this girl before. "The names Isabel." The confusion disappeared a little. Isabel. The girl who helps her find and kill rivals? Why was she here. Isabel put her bag back on her shoulder and walked over to Megan. Fallon and Isabel picked up an unconscious Megan and put her into the case. Fallon picked up Megan's bag and put it in next to her, then they locked it. Isabel had assured that Megan would still be able to breathe from inside the box, and that she wouldn't be heard if the tranquilliser wore off. Fallon was a little nervous about pushing the case through the school, as it would seem a little suspicious, but she trusted Isabel, she hadn't been wrong so far.

They pushed the case into Fallon's basement, and breathed a sigh of relief. Fallon's basement wasn't exactly big, but it had a chair to tie her victim to, and a small light hanging from the ceiling that barely lit up the whole floor, let alone the walls. They had gotten the case into Isabel's van without question, then got it down the stairs. Isabel unlocked the case as Fallon took the ropes off a chair that had been placed in the centre of the room. Together they pulled Megan out of the case into the chair and tied her up. Isabel left swiftly afterwards, taking the case and Megan's bag with her. Fallon sat down in a dark corner of the room and waited for her victim to wake up. She thought about how much had happened in the past 2 weeks of her life. Her black and white life had become tainted by red. Red with rage. Red with passion. Red with blood. This was all for Noah, but he could never know. This was her secret, one she would have to take to her grave.