Chap 1

I do NOT OWN ANYTHING!. Other than the stories but not characters or songs or anything.

Bella POV

I was working as a waitress when a guy came in...

I've known him since that day I met him when he walked into the cafe shop.
We have kept in touch until one day...

200 Years later...

"Come on Damon catch up!."

"I'll be right there give me 20."
"Ugh fine!."
I sat down and waited.

When a woman that looked to be a model but really is a cold one came to stand in front of me. "Who are you? You shouldn't be out here alone. Why don't you come to my house and warm up. "

I looked into her eyes she has yellow/gold eyes.

"Ok" I said and walked with her I don't know why though.

"I'm Rosalie you can call me Rose"
"I'm B-Elizabeth you can call me Beth." Hey I didn't know her well enough to tell her my name. I still don't trust cold ones except for Carlisle.

"This is Emmett my boyfriend"
"Hi" I said shyly.

When we arrived we walked in to find a woman standing looking at Rose with a confused look but whipped it off as if it didn't happen but of course I saw it, it was like slow motion to me because I am an original vamp but they don't need to know that.

"Hi welcome I'm Esme Rose's mom. Why don't you come in."
"T-th-thank you I'm B-Beth" I said shyly wow this acting is really boring.
We were all sitting on the couch when the door opened.

"Hone-" he cut off short. "Bella?" He whispered I turned around my eyes widened
"DADDY!" I screamed while jumping off the couch and hugging him he didn't hesitate he knew me so of course he'd expect it!. They didn't even see because I was to fast.

"I missed you so much baby Girl"
"I missed you so much also Daddy!."

"What are you doing here Baby Girl?"
"Well I was sitting on a stump waiting for Dam when Rose came In front of me and brought me here and here we are."

"Well I'm glad. But I meant here in Forks? Well it was either here r T- anyway of course I have to move here but I am moving soon to go Home for good."
"Yeah I'm sorry baby"
"It's ok"
"Klaus still causing trouble?"
"Always it's Klaus!"
"That is true" we laughed.
"Uh excuse me but DAUGHTER!"
"Oh Esme this is-"
"DAUGHTER! You never told me anything about a daughter I thought there was no secrets between us and how is it possible that you have a KID! When you are a Vampire?" She was Seething.
"I thought you said your name was Beth" Rose and Emmett said in union. Weird.
"Still don't trust cold ones do ya baby?"
"No Daddy I don't"
"How come? Plus you obviously trust Carlisle." Emmett.
"None of your business" Carlisle said in a deadly calm.
"I can't believe you cheated on me with some SLUT!"
I walked up to Esme and slapped her so hard her head flew off.
"Don't you dare call my mom a slut and DONT YOU DARE TALK TO DADDY THAT WAY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!"
"Bella it's ok." "No daddy it's not ok. She accused you of Cheating you are not a cheater no matter what!."
"I know"
So we explained a part of the story.

"When I was sitting in the woods Carlisle took me in we have become close friends he became my father figure and since then we kept in touch but we stopped after he found a woman that he married, we stopped because it was to much for me at the time I could have looked for him but I felt like he needed time alone away from me so I let him be I did check up on him he seemed really really happy I just couldn't ruin his happiness by just showing up. I felt if I did then she would be accusing him of cheating on her or something now that I have shown up obviously I was right" I looked to Esme. She looked down and ashamed.

"I'm sorry I just got jealous."
"It's ok" we said together we laughed.

"Hey um can we go and talk." I look around. "Alone?" He nodded.
"Yeah. Of course."
We went into the woods and ran.
"You going to be ok tomorrow?"
"You remembered?"
"Of course I couldn't ever forget. Bella you were a mess"
"Don't remind me" I muttered
"I never stopped looking for you ever I never found you either. It was depressing, I did grow a family but they just weren't my baby girl, though Rose thinks she is. I love her but she isn't no one could be except you."
" you looked so happy I had to let you go I hated it but you I have never seen you more happy."
"Never as happy as I am when your around."
"Yeah. I have to go will we keep in touch your choice this time." I said to daddy
"Of course we will I never wanted to lose touch."
"Ok. Please continue"
"Ok here is my cell number. Of course I will keep you secret that is between us and us alone. Of course the exception of Klaus"
"And the originals"
"Yeah. Who?"
"I'll see ya around Daddy." I said we hugged each other.
"See you around Baby Girl."

2 days later

Third person POV

"Damon where is Klaus I can't do this without him." Bella said into the phone

"Don't worry he- B hold on a sec."

Damon walked up to Klaus "what the hell B's a mess waiting for you!."
"Damon Carlisle,Carlisle Damon."
"I won't be back until after, so see you Doc."
"Yes Klaus"

2Hours earlier.
Jasper's POV

I hate it all they talk about is Bella this, Bella that I got, sick of it and lashed out on them when I came home 2 Days ago. No one knows my story but I can't help it I miss the Bella I Love and miss dearly/deeply. Thank goodness they stopped talking about that girl when I lashed out I did apologize though they forgave me maybe it's time I tell them.

I'm sitting on the rock outside enjoying the day waiting for Carlisle to return.

"Ready?"
"I am so sorry Jasper I have to go do something maybe we can have Carlisle and Jasper time another time!."
He felt guilty and sorry for ditching me I wonder what's going on.

"It's ok Carlisle I can wait." I sigh.
"The fam is going would you like to come?" He looked and sounded hesitant.

"No thank you I have something I need to do anyway" he felt bad and guilty.

After they left I waited 20 min before I followed them I decided to see what they were up to...