Chap 11

J's POV

I sighed I knew she was mad well way beyond mad I knew she shouldn't have watched that movie!
Before I went to go calm her I glared at Emmett
Of course Rose was about as mad as Bells at least he had to try and calm her down also.

"Belle?"
"They should have got together WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ENDING IT LIKE THAT!"
"I know I'm sorry just think that they actually got together with out it showing?"
"I looked for some story's and there are barely any of them together! There should be more!"
"I know babe I know just please calm down so I can kick Em's but for picking that movie because it just makes you pissed whenever you watch it."

"I LIKE that MOVIE! Don't be mad at Em! It's the movie's fault!" I sighed
"Another thing Emmett you will NOT BE NEAR ME EVER AGAIN! Until they get together your screwed!" Rose yelled she looked at us grabbed Bella and bolted.
"Oh Em you are SO gonna get it!" I said. He shot out of the house like it was on fire and he just got burned. Of course I was gonna kill him, not literally but a good beating was needed. I can't believe he would do that he knows better especially when last time rose took Bella and stayed away for a whole week before Bella threatened to rip her to pieces unless she seen me. So rose txted me to meet them where they were WITHOUT EMMETT! And she still stayed away from him two more weeks of course Bella and I stayed with her but still. I sighed just thinking of them being gone again.
I punched Emmett a couple times then left him alone only because Bella would have kicked my butt.

B's P.O.V

Rose took me to where she took me last time, you think Emmett would have learned his lesson by now. I sighed I know it was silly to be thinking of this but I couldn't help it I even heard some humans were pissed off at the Fact that Katy and Jack from Flicka never got together. What where the people thinking when they made this movie. I sighed I missed Jasper.
Rose and I went out and checked out a karaoke bar there was these four guys that wouldn't leave us alone so me and rose got up stage and stared singing.

La la la la la la la

[Rose:]
Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like
I can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right
[Bella:]
I don't want to be a priss, I'm just try'na be polite
But it always seems to bite me in the...

[Rose:]
Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot
[Bella:]
You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not
[Rose:]
You had me at "Hello", then you opened up your mouth
[Both:]
And that is when it started going south
Oh!

[Both:]
Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

[Bella:]
I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top
[Rose:]
You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was "Stop"
[Bella:]
And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
[Both:]
You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht
Oh!

[Both:]
Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

[Rose:]
What about "No" don't you get?
[Bella:]
So go and tell your friends
[Both:]
I'm not really interested
[Rose:]
It's about time that you're leavin'
[Bella:]
I'm gonna count to three and
Open my eyes and
[Both:]
You'll be gone

[Bella:]
One
[Rose:]
Get your hands off my...
[Bella:]
Two.
[Rose:]
Or I'll punch you in the...
[Bella:]
Three.
[Rose:]
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint

[Both:]
I am not your missing link
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
Woah!

[Both:]
Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

Once we were not on microphone I started "wha-?"
"I txted them once we got here" I smiled and launched myself at Jasper.
"You were amazing' as always darlin'." I melted like always. Of course leave it to rose to answer
"Thanks but shouldn't you be telling you wife that not me?" I played along.
I glared at Jasper he looked ready to bolt he looked like he was in so much trouble I laughed.
He said "sorry sis but I was talking to Bella!" He smirked.
"Oh so I wasn't good?" She fumed but I knew she was joking.
"You were good but not as good as Bella but both together amazing." We were interrupted by can you believe it? All four guys

"Will you go out with me?" And
"Will you marry me?" Were said at the same time
Jasper and Emmett growled. Rose and I laughed both reasons one: they actually thought they had a chance after all that! Ha! And two: our Men's possessiveness! Also Jasper's was a really sexy turn on! And rose thought so to except for Emmett for her! If it was for Jasper I would have been pissed and she would have been shredded to bits! Of course it would have been vice versa in thoughts of it was Rose. Anyway Jasper smirked at me knowing what his possessiveness did to me, smug smart-ass sexy empath! I glared playfully I smirked looked at rose and she smirked as well we nodded ever so slightly knowing exactly what to do.
"Oh I am so sorry guys but we already told you what we thought of you if anyone had a chance out of you guys I'd be those cute guys over there in the corner." On cue they looked and felt disappointed because in the corner was two movie star looking kind of guys. We walked out and Jasper and Emmett growled even More possessively if even possible knowing we weren't talking about them. Oh the rest of the four weeks were fun! ;) rose and I haven't seen each other for those four weeks because our men were possessive.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry! That is all for know I don't know if I'll be continuing this or not but it is going to stay complete even if I do or do not continue.
Hope you enjoyed!