Part 7

Bella

It's been two years since everything happened. Moyie told Jasper about Maria he was upset but understood, he was not happy at all though I don't blame him. Later I killed James and Jasper killed Maria. I then turned Jasper into a vamp like me Emmett Rosalie Angela Carlisle Esme Damon Klaus and everyone else's were shocked about my and Jasper's kids and both our history. All in all they love the kids and the kids love everyone but Boone is still upset but coming to terms with Jasper. I honestly don't blame him.

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

Everyone can see we're together
As we walk on by
And, and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
All, all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

We are family
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, ah)
I got all my sisters with me
(I have, I have)
We are family
Get up everybody and sing
(Sing it to me)
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of this world's delights
High, high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
We, no we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong, oh-no
This is our family Jewel

We are family
(Yeah, yeah, sing it to me)
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
(Oh I can hear you now)
Get up everybody and sing
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
(Get up, get up now)
Get up everybody and sing

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing
We are family

Turned out Angela knew about vamps/cold ones. 

Flash back

After everything was sorted out with my mate and kids and everything we went to meet up with the Cullen's, my brothers and Klaus. They accepted the kids and our past immediately. I told the fam I was going to check on my horses that I'd be back Jasper wanted to go also but I told him no. So he went and checked on his horses and brother. Little did anyone know I actually went and killed James Victoria helped me, he was horrible to her so I let her help because it was both of us that needed reassurance/knowledge that he actually did die by our hands. Then I went to go check on my horses so I didn't lie completely to them. Victoria stayed with me for a while with my horses then I called Jasper up and he told me he was in Texas I said good bye to the woman taking care of my house and horses.

It took me 2 minutes to find Jasper we were basically neighbours two minutes down the block. I met Peter and Char and they met Victoria. They just missed each other when they left the wars and she joined. But I asked Jasper if I could talk to him alone he knew I was pissed right now.

When we arrived back at my house I told the woman to leave she did as soon as I knew she was gone I pushed Jasper up against the wall my hands at his throat. "what the HELL!! You smell like Maria tell me why!"
"I killed her"I lost the grip on his throat but still had him against the wall. " I couldn't handle knowing you were in the vamp wars as a human. She was the cause of that. I had to kill her." I felt better after hearing that. Then I tensed at his next words
"The exact same reason you smell like James."
"I well I- how did you know?"
"Because of Peter"
"Riiight. Ok so back to me being pissed about Maria." And I showed him who he belongs to and no other person is allowed to be near him let alone touch him. Of course I'm the only one who is aloud. Then after two days of showing him who he belongs to he did the same to me all in all we never seen Char Vicky or Peter for 4 days. Because of our possessiveness. Ok fine it was two weeks. But still it was good for us.
When we got back we found out that Rosalie was pregnant along with Esme my gift to them worked I knew I should've told them because they were freaking out but Carlisle told them of my one of many gifts of giving vamps a baby.

Angela is an awesome/amazing person she found her mate in Damon. We were all shocked. Klaus found a mate in Emily and Sam found a mate in Vicki. That was our shock again.

Present

"Mom I found my mate." I froze I couldn't believe it my baby girl mate how who!" Oh he is dead!

"mom" I was shaking now.

"Mom!"

"MOM" Jasper came running in when he heard Moyie yelling mom.
"What's wrong"
"I told her something and know she won't stop shaking she was still then she started shaking."
"She's fighting her demon get out NOW!" He yelled

"Bella Baby calm down"
"Calm down CALM DOWN! He's DEAD!"
I stormed out and Jasper came after me and tackled me. Oh my Demon was out and so was his!

After the fight took a week to stop and unbelievably it was Emmett who stopped us. Everyone else was to scared.

Me and Jasper went to the place he built and our demons were fighting a different battle one of love passion aggression and domination. It took me and Jasper to be calm, again in a week we both won and lost both battles at the same time we were both stubborn and equal, that we could not win or lose any battle against each other that's how we won and lost because we can't not to each other.

"What was that all about Bells."

"She has a mate" I said and tears were running down my face.
Jasper was growling and I calmed him down "no wonder why you were pissed I'm pissed also."
"As long as I don't see him I should be good" I told him.
"Me to. But I think we have to because she is our daughter." Sigh "I know I just wish it wasn't happening" "I know me to, me to"

Ring ring ring

"Hello"
"Where are you? Moyie is freaking out!"
"To damn bad good bye" and I hung up"
"That was harsh babe"
"I know Emmett didn't deserve that but I'm angry"
"I know, I am also"

A week passed by and we finally decided to go back.

What shocked me was someone I haven't seen in a long time was looking devastated

"Riley what are you doing here?" I hugged him and Jasper growled.
"I came to see you and well Moyie I haven't been totally truthful with you."

"What do you mean?"
"Well when we were in the war I didn't tell you something that I should have."