Part 8

Bella

"Well I mated to someone and now she won't even talk to me"
"Oh Riley how come?"
"Because her because her mother won't talk to her."
CLICK!
Of course it's Riley. He's dead. I lunged at him but Jasper caught me.

Jasper didn't let go so we were running with me in his arms of course I moved in his arms till he was carrying me bridal style. He didn't stop until we were at the air port in P.A.

"Wanna go on a trip?"
"I have kids to worry about I feel like I'm abandoning them!" I cryed. Why am I always crying I hate it!

"They will be fine Emmett will watch them."
"Like hell its been two years! I still don't know him enough to let him watch my babies!"

"Fine I'll- so you mean to tell me you don't trust me?"
"Of course I trust you! I've known you literally forever!"

"Then lets go on a trip with just us four. You, me, Boone, and Moyie."

"Ok" I whispered.

When we all arrived at Disneyland Moyie still trying to talk to me but I just couldn't. Jasper got us all rooms and when it was just Jasper and I he turned to me.

" Bella why are you not talking to Moyie she wants to have her Mom/awesomest friend back!"

"Parents can not be awesomest friends to their kids Jasper" I hissed. "If she really wanted to have a Mom daughter relationship like we use to then she should've told me sooner!" I was pissed!. I can't believe I'm being a beotch right know!. What the heck is wrong with me!?!