White Chocolate Wedding

I'm such a dick for this taking months to be finished but hey it's 3:12 a.m. so I thought fuck it I'll finish it.

Enjoy & be sure to watch for the sequel

The day of the world's rejoice began with a blood red sunrise.

Rising from his bed, Josh slipped from the room, but not before planting a feather-touch kiss on Tyler's forehead.

Taking his suit, he left to get ready in a different part of the house. There would be no forest intervention; he wanted to do this traditionally. And that meant he couldn't see Tyler until he came up the aisle.

Tyler woke up soon after Josh, reaching over and finding an empty space beside him. Without even opening his eyes, he frowned. He knew Josh wanted to do the whole, "I can't see you until the actual wedding," because of his whole life being plagued by supernatural powers and non-human things.

For once, Josh wanted to be normal. And Tyler agreed, though he couldn't help but be sad that the first thing he saw wasn't his smiling face on their wedding day. Instead, it was a pillow, one that smelled of Josh.

Holding it close to his face and inhaling, Tyler smiled. Josh always smelled like fresh flowers, as one would expect, and a little bit of sugar. Just pure, granulated sugar.

His morning happy time was interrupted by a knock on the door, soft and patient.

"Tyler?" A voice followed.

Madison, the 14 year old sister, had come to wake him up. Jay and Zack, both now 16, shuffled in after her as they waited for him to respond.

He sat up in the bed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Yeah?" He replied.

"You gotta shower and get dressed. Everyone set up the ceremony area and...its's beautiful." Madison announced, her hand leaving the doorknob as she sat on the edge of the bed.

All three of Tyler's siblings had anxiously been awaiting this day. Having grown up into the forest-filled world, they accepted it. It's not like they were lonely; they had every wood nymph and sprite and flower to be with. They were just as good as humans, if not better.

And now, when their brother was to be wed to the prince of the forest, they all had flown from their beds to see the decorations provided by the wood creatures.

"I will. Is mom awake?"

"She's downstairs helping with the decorations. You should hurry up, Josh has been in the forest since 7 a.m." Jay said.

Tyler chuckled and tossed the covers aside. "The whole world's a forest, Jay."

"You know what I mean." He replied, making a face.

Tyler's suit had been expertly pressed and hung up on the wardrobe. He walked up to it and ran his hands down the smooth material. This was the most important suit he'd ever wear.

"We'll be downstairs." Zack said as they took their leave. Each of them smiled at him, knowing he was anxious to get down there as well.

Showering at the speed of light, Tyler primped and preened his hair to perfection, shaving as well. Standing before the bed, he looked over the suit.