Chapter 3: Visitor

I haven't been at school for a couple of days. I can't bring myself to see them again. Big sis goes to her part-time job in the morning till the afternoon so I don't usually see her in the morning.

It was around noon when I heard knocks at the door. I causally open the door being in my regular clothes. Ayumi was standing in front of my doorsteps. I began to panic and quickly close the door but Ayumi was fast enough to stop the door and slip inside my house; the door close behind her.

I don't know why I feel like this but I feel like vomiting. I was trembling. I was stepping back to keep a distance from her, "G-Get out! Get out of my house!" I yell at her, I scream at her, and I even throw some stuff at her. But she didn't move an inch yet. I collapsed on the floor because I've given up, "W-Why? Why are you here Ayumi?!" I was throwing a tantrum on the floor. Why do I feel like this?! Ayumi is just a friend... But then she kiss...

"I'm sorry..." That was all she said. I stopped my tantrum, "Sorry? Sorry for what?! You... I hate you!" I yell at her as I look up at her face, I saw tears running down her expressionless face. I became tearful too, "You're so unfair..." My voice quivers.

Ayumi put paperwork on the coffee table, "Let me help you review what you miss, Rena." said Ayumi. Ayumi wipe her tears away; she sat on the couch and put her school bag on the floor. She just casually went off and ignored what I did. I snivel and wipe my tears away. I cautiously gave us a distance on the couch. "If you sit that far, how am I suppose to help you?" said Ayumi. I pouted and scooted closer to her. "Aren't you suppose to be at school?" I ask rudely. "It's the weekend." said Ayumi. "Oh..." During the tutoring, big sis called me saying she's coming back home bit late. After we were done, Ayumi asked about my parents. We never really talk about our family situation to each other.

At this point, I was calm enough to talk to Ayumi for a bit. "I don't live with my parents anymore. They gave me away to my big sister when she moved out of their house." She was surprise to hear that, "Why did they do that?" ask Ayumi. "Big sis kept begging and begging them. I guess she can't leave without me." I said. I laugh a bit remembering my past. "She must of really cherish you a lot." commented Ayumi. I quickly agree with her, "Um-Hm!" Ayumi notice I express my affection and passion towards my big sister so greatly. She felt dishearten, remembering the photo Sakuya showed her.

"What about you, Ayumi?" I ask. "I live with my parents. I have a half younger sister and brother." said Ayumi. I immediately knew what she meant by half; her parents divorce. "When did it happened?" "During middle school. It was around the time we met." said Ayumi. There was silence after that. "Hey, my big sister is going to come back soon." I commented. "Since we're finish. I'll leave now." said Ayumi.

I follow Ayumi to the door, "I.. Hope your relationship with Sakuya goes well..." I was restraining my sadness. "I hope not..." whisper Ayumi to herself.

Just when I close the door and Ayumi left my house, she recognize the person walking before her; the one from the photo Sakuya shown her. "Oh? Hello there. Are you one of Rena's friends?" She was more beautiful in person, "Nice to meet you. I'm Ayumi. I just came by to give Rena her school paperwork since she hasn't been coming to school." explain Ayumi. She checked out Ayane's figure, "I'm Rena's big sister. Just call me Teru. Teru's my name. I let Rena stay home so she can recover from her shock at school." said Teru.

After the small chat, Teru went inside her house. Ayumi saw a glimpse through a small opening of their curtained window. She saw Teru approach me and kiss. She look away, "You're so unfair, Rena..." whisper Ayumi to herself.

The next day, Ayumi coincidentally met Teru at her part-time job while shopping and they ended up hanging out together during her break. And of course they were talking about Rena this and Rena that. How she is at school and Teru was happily sharing her memories about me.

"So Ayumi, what made Rena so shock to stay home? She didn't tell me what happen at school." worried Teru. Ayane had to spill the beans. She took a deep breathe and sigh, "Rena saw me kiss her friend. I... did it behind her back." Teru look shock but then said, "This is why Rena shouldn't like anybody else besides me. She gets hurt by others in the process."

"But I-... Sakuya forced me! If I don't do what she says then..." Ayumi pause for a moment, "Then..?" "She'd.. Post that photo everywhere in school to ruin Rena's life." confessed Ayumi. Teru was curious, "What photo?" ask Teru being a little concern. It was all or nothing; Ayumi couldn't hold in her outburst, "Sakuya has an old photo of you two passionately making out! It'll go viral since Rena is known in school!" Teru's eyes widen, "Wh-what..?" It was clear that Teru never knew about the photo.

When big sis came back looking exhausted, I became worried. "What happen, big sis?" She suddenly kiss me. "I miss you, Rena." said big sis. She hug me tightly. "B-Big sis, you're hurting me." Big sis look scared, "Sorry..." I kiss her cheek, "I'm going back to school tomorrow." Big sis was stun from my surprise kiss then smile, "Ok."

I went to my room. I don't know what made me change, a visit from Ayumi? I could feel my heart beating faster. Ayumi is just a friend... I went on my bed and rolled over, why did I cry when I saw her kiss? They're going out...