Chapter 6: Big sister Teru

Teru POV

My name is Teru and I'm Rena's older sister. I have a huge sister complex, well that was the results of my discuss with my best friend, Yuzu.

Previously during the day, I was doing my part-time job. I couldn't focus on my job because I was still concern about the fact that I couldn't control myself with Rena and I've done a lot of indecent and lewd things with her throughout her life. I kind of realized it was my fault her life was about to be destroyed if anyone else saw that photo, but I don't regret doing indecent things to her because I love Rena. She's my cute little pumpkin. I called Yuzu because I needed someone to hear me out. We met up at our usual spot.

I told her a lot about my life with Rena. She was the one who told me that I clearly had a huge sister complex with Rena. "Teru, what's going to happen when your little sister finally got someone she likes and they ended up dating?" ask Yuzu.

"Hm... Then I think it's about time I find someone new.." I was thinking out-loud. "Pick me, Teru. It's about time you finally accept me." said Yuzu. I sigh, I've given up talking back to her, "Ok fine. If Rena found someone, I won't do indecent things to her. Maybe some kissing though." I said. She pouted.

We went to my house and coincidently I met up with Rena at the same time. It was completely awkward because Yuzu was clinging onto my arm like we're already a couple and I saw the Rena was holding hands with her friend, Ayumi. "I-I'm not cheating!" I shouted like I did something bad.

"Big sis..." Rena looked astonish. I heard Rena sigh then she spoke, "Big sis, I am though. I... I love Ayumi. I love you too, Teru, but not the same kind of 'love' as Ayumi." I had to cover my face, she's so dazzling or was it because I felt like crying. I have to stay strong since I'm the older one here plus Rena said my name, she's being courageous right now so I need to do the same. I put my hands down, "I know that already, Rena... Since you finally got yourself someone, I might not do indecent stuff to you. But the kiss is a yes-yes!" I said confirming my conditions.

Yuzu squeeze my arm, "You said you won't, Teru!" complain Yuzu. "Fine.." I exaggerated. Yuzu lightly kiss my cheek then told Rena she's taking me away for the night. Yuzu turn us around and walk away with me.

"Teru is a fast person. She already got someone." commented Ayumi. Rena pouted. They went inside the house and Rena rushed Ayumi to her room. Rena push Ayumi onto her bed and went on top, "I can be fast too." pouted Rena. Rena french kiss Ayumi which Ayumi was already ready for. "That reminds me..." said Ayumi. "What?" Rena was already half way from being seen without her clothes. "I've conjured you." Rena smiled and rested her head on Ayumi's chest, "You're so weird."