Chapter 3

With the Avengers

Tony was holding Pepper in his arms, mourning with his beloved. He proposed to Pepper a week ago and they were supposed to marry the last day of the month.

The Avengers look away from the scene, Tony was in his weak point. They could hardly hear Tony talking to them.

"We have to find her."

"Tony..."

"No, Steve!" Tony scream at him, "That bitch kill my fiancée without thinking twice, like she was just an obstacle to get us. That Fucking Bitch doesn't deserve to live!"

Just when Steve opens his mouth to go against his decision, Natasha is in his side.

"The build is burning down."

"Okay time to leave, Avengers disassembled!"

Everyone start to fly and run to the Quinjet, all but one.

Steve turns back to see Tony sitting next to Pepper's corpse.

"Tony, we need to leave!"

"For what?" Tony voice came out broken, "The person that keep me alive is dead. Why to go and be a hero if I couldn't safe her?"

"Sorry Tony." Steve apologies at him as he carries him to the Quinjet.

"What? Steve, put me down! I have to be with Pepper." Tony struggles against the Captain, "Please."

"I am sorry."

Steve enter the Quinjet with Tony crying and begging.

"Let's go, Clint."

While they go, Tony goes to the front to see his creation and his love burn down into a ugly black.

At HYDRA base

8674 knock the Director's door.

"Come in."

"Sir." 8674 enters and salutes, "I have gather some blue prints of some modifications for the Avengers and SHIELD base."

8674 give her boss a USB with the blue plans.

"You did a great job, 8674." Her boss tells her, "You prize is a decent meal and sleep."

"Thank you, sir." 8764 bows at him and leaves.

8674 ate and went to her room. As she lays, she thinks about the Winter Soldier. He knows her name. She hasn't tell soul her name. So. How he knows?