Beginning of Step Two

Wanda couldn't believe it. Pietro had decided to leave instead to rest. She had planned to check his mind to see what was wrong with him. To see if there was a way, he fell victim to that women. There was a reason and while she didn't understand, she was willing in to find out the why. She was sitting down on the living room while Vision was talking to Steve and Tony.

"Wanda told Pietro to rest and while he rested Wanda and I were going to inspect his mind for any trace for this way acting against us." Vision explained, "However, upon riving, he was gone. I suggest that he might be with Miss. (Fake/name) but she insisted that he has been kidnapped in some way."

                                           Steve just nodded and told Vision they were going to head to (f/n)'s apartment in case he was there. Steve and Tony head out of the apartment and walk down the hallway.

"Do you have a theory in why he acted like that?" Steve ask out

"I might but why telling you?" Tony let a smile to for on his face, but Steve wasn't in the mood. "Sorry, I think that he might encounter her before the attack. Now the question is where?" Tony ask back

                                         He and Steve where in front the elevator and press the button. When it open, it reveled (F/n) with Pietro and another tall man with a greater figure than Steve.

"Oh hi!" (f/n) greet, "Sorry, Pietro told me what happened, and I was scolding him to come back and rest up." Tony smile at her and Steve gaze was still on the other man. He couldn't identify why he felt like he needed his shield and call the team. (f/n) noticed this. "Oh yeah, this is my big brother Ulysses. He came to my apartment because his house in a bad shape. So, he is staying with me, I hope you guys get along with him."

"Greetings." Ulysses finally spoke and Steve didn't like it. He sounds familiar, in a creepy way. His eyes went to gaze Tony and apparently Tony had the same thought. Something was up with this guy and they had to add him to their problem list. Talking about problems...

"Pietro, I believe Wanda told you to rest for while so you could remember what happened. Why are you with them?" Steve didn't want to be harsh with the boy, he could see Pietro really like (f/n) but he had to make sure everyone was okay.

"I know, but I just wanted visit her. I felt she might be in danger, but I guess with her brother here I can rest." Pietro patted Ulysses on the back and Ulysses only smirk. Once again, Steve and Tony didn't like it but keep that to their selves.

Pietro, Tony and Steve gave their farewell and head to Wanda and Pietro's apartment. They could imagine what Pietro was going to face.

8764 head back inside the elevator with Ultron. Well that was unnecessary. They were heading back so she could present her "older brother" but she guesses that could wait.

"So, what now?" Ultron asked

"Well, for now we stay on the low until my boss says anything or when that spider kid appears whichever happens first, I don't care at all." She turns to him and smirk, "Besides, I finally finish step one, which is befriend them."

"Then what is step two?" Ultron asks as he leans on the wall.

"Well what else, to make a civil war."

                                      Peter was so confused. How in earth was he going to take Pepper to Stark? Asking on live TV was a bad idea, the phone didn't work and email, well Stark didn't answer them. To make things worse, Pepper found out who he was. It was an accident, or that's what he tells himself.

                                    After the attack, Peter head back to his apartment in Queens. He knew his aunt was going out with friends. But he had forgot about Pepper, so when he got to his room, took off his mask and head to kitchen, spill the milk he was drinking when he heard a gasp. He turns and it was Pepper sitting on the couch watching the attack happening. The rest is history.

He hears a knock on his door.

"Peter is me, Pepper. I think I know how to communicate with Tony. But you might not like it."