Great Turn of Events.

(Can we please pretend that Tony gave Peter the suit he has in Homecoming way before the Civil War? Like they meet and Tony thought his suit was poorly done so he made one for Peter. Thank you and enjoy.) 

Pietro went back to his shared apartment with his sister. He just came from (y/n)'s apartment and his head was hurting. He didn't know what is going on with him now, he is pretty sure he is alright but his headache says another thing. To make things worse, (Y/n) had to decline the invitation to go out and eat. Well, he knew that she did not have other option and she didn't mean to. Still, it kinda hurt Pietro, for he thought it was his fault. When he got his apartment, he heard Wanda laughing at something and Pietro knew that Vision said or did something weird...again. He sighs a went to the main apartment, which was Steve's apartment. He opens the door, only to find the Avengers watching something on the TV. 

"What are we looking at?" He sits next to Clint on the floor as the lady on the TV talks. Tony raises the volume up and doesn't answer, Clint rolls his eyes and turns to whisper to Pietro. "The news is about the Spider kid." Pietro nods and turns to the TV. 

'In other news, Spider-Man said he had an important message to Tony Stark and his teammates, The Avengers. Susan is with him right now to broadcast the message. Susan, the spotlight is on you.'

'Thank you, Clara. I am here with the friendly neighbor Spider-Man. What's this important message you have to say to Stark? ' The camera focus on Spider-Man

' Oh yeah, Mr.Stark I have something say about Pepper Pots. She is not dead." 

There a sound and everyone turns to see Tony standing up now. His face is in shock, his eyes were getting watery and it was understandable. Pepper died in his arms, there is no way she still alive. "How?" Tony whisper but everyone could hear it.

'But how?' Susan, the reporter, asked him,' She died in the attack.' 

' Mr. Stark, Pepper Pots was kidnapped before the attack on your tower.' Spider-Man commented,' She was never there and if she was then it wasn't her, maybe someone pretending to be her. I am not lying, Mr. Stark. The reason is that I know where she is. She is-' The signal got cut. Tony got hysterical, he was screaming at the TV and hitting it. He tries to use the phone to look for it but nothing comes out. The signal is back Spider-Man is fighting the same lady they fought on the tower. 

'YOU WOULD NOT RUIN THIS, SPIDER-MAN!"  The lady of short hair was screaming at him. She was standing on the street as cars, pieces of concrete, post, and more were floating around her and she was throwing them. Spider-Man was trying everything to dodge them and tries to attack but he would be interrupted by something coming at his way. It was clear who was going to win and the Avengers decide that wouldn't happen. "Avengers Assemble!" Steve calls out and everyone stood up and went for their weapons, all but Pietro who was still sitting down on the floor. He didn't know how to react and for sure he didn't want to tell the others but he felt worried. And not for Spider-Man but for the lady. He felt an urge to run to the fight and beat up Spider-Man.

"Hey, kid. Are you ready?" Clint calls out to him, Pietro just nods.  

He needs to get to her and quickly. 

With 8674

'Damm that fucking kid!'  

8674 was in her apartment when she got a call from her boss, who told her about what was happening with Spider-Man. She had to stop, so now she was here trying to kill the Spider. She knew if the Avengers were seeing the broadcast, it was only a matter of time before they got there. And she was right. She saw the Quinjet landing on some streets from her. She sends a piece of concrete towards the red and gold figure that was coming towards her. 

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Tony sound pretty clear to 8674 and she only smirk at his way. 

"Turn off." Her voice rang pretty loud and Tony suit stop working. He was going down to the concrete and it might kill him if it wasn't for the big green monster. "I forgot about you." Hulk sets Tony near the other Avengers and changes his direction towards her.

Hulk roars to her and runs to her. She was throwing everything she could but it didn't stop him, she was about to use her voice until a blue blur went around Hulk. After some spins, the Hulk was tied down by a rope and Pietro was standing in front of the Hulk. 

"Don't you dare go near her, you monster." Pietro threat him and the Hulk was confuse. The fast kid was his friend, why he was doing this? This only got him angrier and try to get out of it but he couldn't. Pietro turns to look at 8674 and runs to her but stops in front of her.He carefully touch her face with one hand as he was touch in the most fragile and precious thing alive. "I am here now. I am going to protect you." 

8674 only smirk at this, she didn't planned it this way but she could take it. Pietro moves out her way and stands next to her. "Well, well, well what do we have here? I think the fast boy here got tired of the good side." Pietro hugs her from behind and, without looking back, 8674 puts a hand on his face. " This got interesti-" She didn't get to finish as a wave of energy throw her away from Pietro. 'Damm that witch.'  Wanda was actually one of the people that could repel 8674's voice and that was a problem because she could get Pietro back. Also, Vision could do it but Wanda was more powerful. 8674 stood up and clean herself, "I guess this means I have to go for you first, Witch. Pietro!" She calls him, "I need you to distracted your little sister." 

Pietro bows a little bit and runs towards Wanda. Wanda's eyes wide as she sees a blue blur coming to her. She couldn't attack if she did, she was going to hurt Pietro. Wanda was pick up from the floor by Vision and Pietro runs pass them. 

"Vision, Wanda, and Bucky take care of Pietro. He is under her spell and we have to wake him up. The rest of us will go for her. Tony, Can you fight?" Steve asks Tony who was currently was laying down on the street. The suit's light turns on again. "Of course I can. Let's beat this bitch." 

They charge towards her and 8674. "Not fair, I am only one but not worry with our next guest, it would be fair one again." As soon she finishes her sentence, something landed in front of her. 

It was a big and silver figure. The Avengers stop in their track, it couldn't be...

"And here I thought I would never see you again, father." Ultron says to Tony and 8674 stands next to him and Pietro runs back to stand another side of  8674, "Now, this is what call fair." 8674 just laughs "Attack!" She growls and all hell breaks loose.