Here it comes

(Hello Guys! I know I have to take a long time to finish a chapter and it's not on purpose or because I am lazy. I am having some economical issues. If you guys would like to support me and the stories I do, I would be grateful. It not obligatory to donate.  The link is in my bio and I hope you enjoy the chapter) 

The apartment complex

Steve was cooking while the rest of them were getting ready for breakfast. After all, a guest was coming to dine with them. The last time (f/n) was in their apartment,  Pietro and Steve fought. While it was unknown why it happened it was embarrassing for the team. They wanted to make a good impression and they already put someone in danger. Steve suggested inviting (f/n) again to eat and introduce themselves better.  

"Boss, Mr. Fury is calling," FRIDAY announces in a speaker. 

Tony simply ignore it and keep fixing the table with Bruce. Steve just sigh and decided to ignore it as well. After everything happened, Fury was giving them time to rest and think about a new plan. However, if he kept calling then it wasn't resting.  After a few minutes, Fury stops calling them.  

"We should block his number before he calls again," Clint says as he sits on the couch. All the team agrees. "But then again, what does he wants? He knows we don't have a plan yet. So what the rush now?" 

"Well, I guess he thinks we already have a sort of plan." Bruce answers him, "After the Spiderman fiasco, maybe he expects something like info for her." 

"We do have information about her, but Mr. I-care-for-her-as-my-dauther here doesn't let us share it with the class." Tony glance towards Bucky, who was in the kitchen with Steve. Bucky just glares a Tony and goes back to what he was doing. 

"I can ask Heimall where she is right now, but it would take me two days to come back," Thor mentions coming from the balcony. He has been coming and leaving Earth for while, and the team wonders if there was an issue in Asgard. 

"No, big guy. We need you here in case she comes back,"  says Sam spoke as he came into the living room.

"Calm Pigeon, it is like she-" Tony was interrupted by a door slamming. It was (f/n) with injures and bleeding from the nose. She was breathing hard and looking for someone. 

"Where is Vision?" Her voice was a high pitch. Trying to keep standing. Vision enters the apartment. "Vision! It's Wanda, she. She is-" (f/n) was thrown to the wall by familiar red magic. By the door, Wanda had her hands raise and ready to attack. Everyone got action. Tony had his gauntlet ready, Steve grab his shield, Bucky grab a kitchen knife, and Clint had a blade ready. Sam and Bruce went to checkup (f/n). Vision place himself in front of the team. 

"Wanda? Are you okay? Why are you acting like this? Where is Natasha? " Vision knew something was wrong. Wanda is a strong woman and her power can protect her mind. Then why is she attacking someone as  (f/n)? " I can help you to calm down." 

Wand scowl and throw the table toward Vision.  Vision just let it go through him. Wanda drag (f/n) from Sam and Bruce, and hold her by the neck. 

"Since you walked in, everything has gone down.  I should just free us from this." Wanda growl and started choking her. Tony was the first to move, he shot a blast near Wanda, and  Steve went to tackled Wanda.  Wanda let go of (f/n) and leap back, avoiding Steve. Bruce grabs unconscious (f/n) and took her toward the balcony.  

"Thor! Take (f/n) away from the apartment. Take her far until we figure out what's going on," Bruce handles (f/n) to Thor. Thor could see the green in Bruce's eyes. 

"What about you, brother Bruce? I don't think this establishment can hold up The Hulk." Thor holds (f/n) in his arms. Thor knew the place around him was big enough for the Hulk. If Bruce were to change, the neighbors would get hurt. 

"Leave (f/n) to a safe place, and then come back for me. If that makes you feel better." Bruce was rushing Thor to leave. Bruce looks behind him, and things weren't going so well.  Vision was trying to hold Wanda, but it was hard to keep her down. Sam has gone to the other apartment to go for Pietro to see if he could help her. Tony, Steve, and Bucky were getting push away by Wanda. Clint was trying to keep Wanda going near the balcony. 

Thor nodded and leap up. Bruce closed the door. There wasn't much he could do for now. Thor was flying away from the apartments. His direction north, trying to look for a place to leave her. As he got closer to the city, he notices some commotion near some markets. Thor landed on the roof of an apartment complex. Thor felt (f/n) moving. 

"Lady (f/n), how do you feel?" Thor asks as he helps her to sit on the floor. 

"I am fine, Thor. Now go over there, there something going on. " (F/n) look down at the markets. "It looks dangerous. I will be fine, I am going inside to seek help. " Thor nodded and head down. Making sure he was gone, 8674 heal herself. 

"Well, that went well." She created a clone of her and send her inside. 8674 was busy now.

With The Avengers

The whole apartment would need new remodeling after this fight. Chairs, tables, and stands were splinters. Walls had cracks and burn spots. Windows shatters down and the kitchen was a disaster. The Avengers were getting tired, they try many ways to defeat Wanda, but nothing work. Pietro calms her for a moment but it didn't last long.  Vision was ready to shit her a bean of the mind stone, but out of nowhere, she began to vanish as she was made out of ashes(Heheh references). There was now a pile of ashes on the floor. Vision turns wide eyes to the team.

"It was a trap." He flew out of the apartment. The rest of them began to look for Wanda and Natasha as they began to follow Vision. 

With Natasha and Wanda

They just wanted breakfast.  Wanda and Natasha were exiting the store when Ultron landed on the parking lot.

"Aren't those my two favorite girls in town?" Ultron asks as he walks near them, " You see, Wanda here is a problem toward me dear friend and we can't have that so." He shot a bean toward them. Natasha dodge while Wanda out a shield for her. 

"Call them!" Wanda yells at Natasha while she fights back. Natasha nodded and move farther away from the fight. 

"Now that won't dear." Ultron picked a parking car and throw it towards Natasha. She barely moves out of the way. Calling for backup wasn't an option.  Ultron raises his hand towards Natasha, ready to shoot but something blocks this hand

"You know? Spiders need to help each other." Spiderman lands next to Natasha to help her up. "And since you cause me problems last time, why don't we solve them right now?"