A Great Show

Well, now, it was interesting. What was the plan exactly? She was all confused right now. Her emotions were the ones taking control of all her senses. It was just weird, most of the time, she was emotionless and did what she order to do, so now it was a bizarre feeling.

"Hey, Ultron. Have you ever felt so confused about whatever you are doing?"

"...Did you forget I am an A. I and barely found out I have feelings? How am I supposed to question my actions?" Ultron has her a unique expression, or more likely tried to give her. " Look, pretty sure you are all messed up with everything the old man said. So, how about we go back and kill-"

"We ain't killing him, Ultron!" 8476 faces him. "He is just an idiot. We are going to do this, even if I don't know the outcome of this."

She turns to fake Wanda and the cherry. She takes the cherry back and makes it disappear. For now, that wasn't going to be useful. All she had to do was to tell this Wanda to cause mayhem, and they call Steve and pretend she is in danger. Then they will come, and she will surprise them with the cherry, so easy and fast. Now all she had to do was get out of the alley and-

"Hey, are you okay over there?" A voice rang through the alley

Well shit. Why now? She looks at fake Wanda and whispers to hide, as Ultron hides with her. She quickly changes back to her disguise and goes to the exit. Oh great, it was Wanda and Natasha.

"Hello there" (F/n) greets, "Sorry, I saw a cat and tried to feed it, but it went in there, so I decided to walk in."

"You need to be careful. Sometimes the alleys are filled with drunk people try to get balance or to take a piss." Natasha as she looks inside the alley.

She knew something was up. Of course, she knew she was a good spy and didn't trust (f/n). The first time she walked in, Natasha felt wrong. She has seen how Bucky reacts to (f/n) when she is around, like he knows something and doesn't say it.

"Yeah, I know. I love cats." And that wasn't a lied for the first time. "What are you guys doing here? I thought Steve was having breakfast for all you."

"Yeah, he does, but Natasha and I thought maybe we could prepare some hometown foods, so we are heading to the market." Wanda chimed in,

"Weren't you invited?"

(F/n) nods but explains she was out for a short walk with her brother, but she got lost with the whole cat ordeal. Wanda offers to help her, but Natasha says they don't have time, and maybe Ulysses isn't far away. They say goodbye and proceed with their business. 8476 goes back into the alley to where Ultron and F/Wanda are hiding.

"Well, I have a better plan. Ultron, you are we going to attack those two by they are by themselves. I will create a fake copy of me and make her go to the apartment complex. I will attack my copy along with F/Wanda, and that will bring out the guys."

"Would you be alright? What am I saying? Of course, you will, but what about me? Don't you remember Wanda and her weird magic? She is going to break me in two as soon as she sees me." Ultron crosses his arms

"Well, I can make more copies of you." 8476 says as she creates a cherry but this time, smaller.

"Does need to make me feel better or sadder?" Ultron sighs, and he flies towards Natasha and Wanda's directions.

8476 turns to Wanda 2.0. She knew she had to look bad as if Wanda attacked her when going on a stroll.

"Hit me." 8476 told her. Wanda 2.0 was stunned; her master told her to hit her. Was this a sort of a test? Wanda 2.0 just stod there. 8476 roll her eyes,

"Yes, hit me. That's an or-" Wanda 2.0 hit her straight on her face.