Know your Enemies

It was chaos. After 8674 commands to attack, the three of them charge to the Avengers. Pietro runs to throw punches at Captain America, Ultron went forward to Clint and Natasha. Iron Man trying to fight Ultron but failing in doing it. 8674 was using her powers to send objects to Falcon and Thor. Everyone could hear Hulk roars as he tries to get untied. Wanda and Vision were getting close to Pietro, which mean bad news to 8674.

"Not in my watch, you bitch!" 

                         The scream came with an object slamming on Wanda, setting her off for a bit. 8674 wasn't going to let her favorite toy get away easily. Although Ultron was stronger than ever, he was having a hard time with all hits coming from everywhere. Ultron was staring at 8674 as if he was waiting for her to help him. She didn't. Even though he was an IA, he knew the feeling of rage and anger. He was thinking about getting back at her until he notices the way she is looking around. She is in a search of Spider-Man. He disappeared when the Avengers arrive at the scene.

                         This could mean two things. Either Spider-Man went on the run and went for Pepper Potts or he was waiting for the best time to help. Ultron without missing a beat, leap to the sky, soon followed by Iron Man, Falcom, and Thor. He scanned around until he spotted something in a ceiling. There he was, he was looking down on 8674, his hand pointing towards her. Ultron knew what would follow so he throws the nears object to him.

                        The moment Peter sense the quinjet arrive, he left quickly as he could. At first, he was going to Pepper's location, however, see how the team was struggling to defeat her, he decided he would stay and attack. His plan was easy, get to the top of a building, wait for the right time and then just leap towards her. Try to cover her mouth then it would be harder for her to speak. Before he could leap, he senses something coming towards him. He jumps backward and car lands on his previous spot. He decides just to go for Ms. Potts.

                         8674 turns to the building with the wrecked car and take a glance to Ultron. She just smirks at him and nods at him. Even though she was trained to fight for a long period of time, she was getting tired. Her migraines were becoming more painful every time her power was on use. When the order was right in her mouth, her body gave up. She landed on her knees and started to scream of pain. Pietro didn't need an order for running to her aid. She couldn't hear and her vision was becoming blurry. Then she hears it, a cry, but a child's one.

                        8674 follows the cries and her sight lands on a little girl hiding behind a pillar of concrete. 8674 Try her to inspect girl the best she could. She was injured she could see the blood on her shirt. Pietro arrived by her side, ready to carry her when she raised her arm and point to the girl's direction.

"Her first," Her voice was raspy and weak. Almost it was overused. " Safe her first, Pietro."

"But master you are my priority-" Pietro tries to argue but it was in vain. 8674 glace at him with her golden eyes

"SAVE HER PIETRO!" She screams the loudest she can so her power activates. 

                        This action doesn't go unnoticed by Steve. Their enemy, who was in her weakest state and had the opportunity to strike her down, decide to save a little girl instead of running away. Maybe, there was good in her, if Bucky could be saved then she can be too.

                       Pietro did what he was ordered to, leave 8674 behind. She sighs as she lays down as the pain consume her. She closes her eyes getting ready to be killed or something but instead feels pair of arms grabbed her and air on her face. Opening her eyes, she sees Ultron looking forward. The Avengers head back to the apartments. Steve still questioning of their enemy's action. Yes, she might be a HYDRA agent but she had good in her heart. They just need to put her on the right path again.

Back at 8764's apartment

                        8674 was panting and moaning of pain. Ultron was doing his best to stop the pain but it was in vain. Pietro was trying to close the stitches and was doing a decent job at it. Her boss was on the phone yelling at her for her mistakes and more. She just hangs up and goes to the couch to lay down. She orders to Pietro to go to his shared apartment and faints. 8764 was playing with her phone when she remembers that she showed weakness with the girl. She growls and throws the phone.

"I need to be perfect" She mumbles and goes to bed. With a reminder to visit the girl at the hospital, she fells sleep.