Chapter 19 (Part 1)

It was now a week before winter break, and the past few months of Lauren and Camila's relationship have been the best few months of their lives. They told Camila's parents about their relationship a few days after they told Lauren's parents, and it went smoothly. Camila's family was just as accepting as Lauren's, and they already felt like Lauren was a part of the family. Truth be told, both of the families saw this coming. They knew that Lauren and Camila had feelings for each other from the beginning, and it was just a matter of time before they realized it themselves.

Lauren found herself still half asleep on a Wednesday morning, but as soon as she saw her girlfriend, she shook it off and a wide smile crept onto her face. That's all it took to change Lauren's attitude. She already got Camila a Christmas gift and she was very excited to give it to her.

She snuck up behind Camila and placed her hands around her waist.

"Guess who got you an amazing Christmas present?" Lauren said, lowering her voice just out of fun.

"Hmm, is it Ally? She always gets me good gifts." Camila teased,

Lauren raised her eyebrow as she leaned in to kiss her girlfriend.

"Guess again" Lauren said as she pulled away and playfully rolled her eyes at the situation.

"Mmm, I think I'm gonna need another kiss for some motivation to keep guessing" Camila concluded as she puckered her lips, patiently waiting for Lauren to kiss her once more.

Lauren looked around to see her three friends in complete awe, and nonetheless, she decided to give in to Camila's request.

She placed her lips on Camila's once again, although this time she let it linger a little while longer.

Lauren didn't want to be too obnoxious to her friends who were still sat in front of her, so she pulled away with a smile on her face.

"Ohhh now I know who it is. It's my hot girlfriend that supposedly got me nice gift." Camila teased, which earned a light hearted giggle from Lauren.

"You're such a dork" Lauren said as she lifted her hands off of Camila's eyes so she could see those beautiful brown orbs that she loved so much.

"Yes, but I'm your dork" Camila countered, looking at Lauren as she batted her eyelashes.

"I can't argue with that" Lauren agreed as she intertwined her fingers with Camila's.

"Laur, can you go get me a bottle of water?" The brunette asked,

"Sure thing babe." Lauren said as she pecked her girlfriend's cheek before getting up.

"Whipped." Dinah blurred out with a smirk on her face.

"Dinah, Lauren's just being a good girlfriend" Ally explained, trying to defend Lauren in some way,

"Well, Lauren is willing to do anything for Mila" Normani said,

Camila just shrugged in response to the girls's remark, not thinking too much of it.

Lauren returned a few seconds later, handing the bottle of water to her girlfriend.

"So what'd I miss?" Lauren asked out of curiosity.

"Noth-" Camila started to say before being interrupted by Dinah.

"We were having a discussion about how whipped you are for Mila" Dinah blurted out nonchalantly.

"I am not whipped" Lauren disagreed straight away,