Heartbroken.

So this isn't an update so sorry if you thought that was the case. I'll update either later today or tomorrow, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

So as of last night, (December 18th) the girls announced that Camila was leaving the group. They posted a note on instagram via the fifth harmony account.

This may not come as a shock to many of you, and it certainly wasn't for me either, but honestly, I did not think that it would happen this soon. Of course I expected it. It's been obvious since the girls have been acting a little different in interviews, and the rumours sparked when Camila left the stage during a performance that one night in Missouri.

I just feel completely heartbroken that it happened so suddenly and I just assumed that they were gonna be together for a bit longer since they announced that they were having a 3rd album. I just thought that we would have some kind of warning ya know?

Ahhhhh I didn't think this would happen so quickkkkk. Take me back to the fetus days 😭

But anyways, at least the 4 of them are continuing with the groups music. They are so successful and I hope they go a long way. I've been a fan of the girls since day one so I'm still a harmonizer all the way 👌🏻.

Although many people are throwing shade at both Camila and the others, I am not one of those people. Not saying I have anything against anyone. Everyone has different opinions and that's totally fine. I'm continuing to support both Fifth Harmony and Camila along the way. (Wow that felt weird to say..) but yeah. I wish them all the best and I'm supporting them till the end. I just wish it didn't happen this soon.. As long as all of them are happy, I'm happy.

Btw, you guys should go listen to their song that was leaked today. It's called "Ladder" and it's fucking amazing. So many unreleased songsss 😑 but yeah.

Feel free to comment your thoughts and opinions! I love to interact with you guys and I would really like to see what you guys are thinking about this situation.

Will always love them ❤
#OT5
-

-

Even though they won't be together, hopefully more camren moments to come

Even though they won't be together, hopefully more camren moments to come. Who knows, maybe they'll come out as a couple soon enough.. 😉😏
#camrenforlife