Chapter 22

"Chancho! Ralph!" Dinah called out to her two friends waiting for her at the arrival gate.

"DJ!" Camila yelled back as she spotted her best friend

Dinah waved her hand in a motion that gestured for the two of them to come over to her instead of her going over to them. They gave her confused looks and scrunched up their faces in distraught.

They both looked at each other and shrugged. Lauren and Camila quickly ran over to Dinah.

"Why didn't you just run over to us?" Lauren asked

"Because I ain't doing any running today. I'm don't have the energy for that shit" Dinah admitted as she shook her head

The couple shrugged once again and then crushed Dinah in a big hug.

"Guys.. you're.. crushing me..." Dinah breathed out as she positioned herself to be able to ventilate air.

"Can't breatheeee" Dinah complained as her two friends squeezed her even tighter after she complained the first time.

"What? Didn't you miss us?" Lauren deviously let go along with Camila due to Dinah pushing them away.

"Yea yea yea whatever." Dinah muttered as she playfully rolled her eyes at the couple.

"So is that a yes?" Camila questioned, trying to squeeze those words out of her best friend.

Dinah sighed in defeat as she barely mumbled a quick "imissedyouguystoo"

"What? What was that? I couldn't really hear you because of how loud it is in here" Lauren said putting up a hand up to her ear, already knowing what Dinah said but wanting to tease her even more.

"Ugh. I said I missed you guys too." Dinah finally gave in as she looked at them with an unimpressed expression.

"Awweee" Camila said as her and Lauren wrapped their arms around Dinah once again just to bug her.

"Ughhh get off of me. You're getting all mushy on me now" Dinah said I'm annoyed tone as she tried to push off her friends once again.

"Whatever. You love us" Camila retorted

"You keep telling yourself that Mila" Dinah laughed as they all walked out of the airport together.

-

The ride back to Dinah's house consisted of loud song singing, laughs, and a series of random conversations.

Lauren and Camila dropped off Dinah at her house so that she could unpack and get some rest so that she was all energized for tomorrow.

In fact, Dinah is probably going to be sleeping until 4pm tomorrow.

It was the day before New Years Eve, and Normani and Ally would be coming back later at night.

They all planned on spending New Years with each other so they could all hang out and celebrate.

Currently, Lauren and Camila were in Lauren's bed having a very intense heated make out session.
One minute they were watching tv, the next minute, they were on top of each other, kissing away.

It started off as a slow and passionate kiss, but it then escalated into something deeper and more sensual.

After a few more minutes of this, Camila decided to take a bold risk and slowly slipped off Lauren's shirt, leaving her girlfriend's top half exposed. Lauren looked at Camila with a surprised expression, not knowing that she had it in her to be this confident to take that initiative. Camila smiled shyly as she felt a blush creep onto her cheeks, but Lauren gave her a soft yet seductive reassuring smile in return.