V. without stuttering / stilinski

warning; confident Stiles.

first person pov.

"Why can't you just admit that you'll never have a girlfriend?" Scott asked while the two of us walk in the hallways until we reach the library.

I narrowed me eyes at him. What? I can get myself a girlfriend, right? I mean, I am an attractive man, in my opinion.

Just because he already had significant others before me, it doesn't make me ugly nor unsightly to be unable to get one. Right? "Because I can get myself a girlfriend."

"You can't even talk to a beautiful girl without stuttering." he chuckled.

"Oh yeah? I bet I can do it. Without stuttering, I mean."

"Sure. I bet you can't."

"Choose the girl that gonna ask if I'm attractive."

Scott nodded as he search across the library. Midterm was nearing, so it was reasonable that the home of books, maps, old computers and safe haven of nerds to be full of people trying to study to pass. Internally, I never really visit the library on my own accord, unless it was about or related to pack things and supernatural ones. The books on my bookshelf at home already provided me enough knowledge, along with dad's police reports. His lips turned into an evil smirk before he turned to face me. "I think Y/N is a perfect shot."

My eyes widen after that words fell from his mouth, I was shocked to say atleast. I cleared my throat before I spoke. "Okay."

I made my way to her, across the library where she's with her sister and her best friend. I felt nervous, sure, all of us are close and trusts each other but the thought of Y/N thinking of me as an unattractive male species can really bruise my ego. As I approach their table, I cleared my throat, loud enough to catch their attention and it did, but so did the other table's, which they quickly and quietly shooed me for. I paid them no mind.

"How can I help you, Stiles?" she asked while fiddling the page of the book she's reading.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Ask away."

Okay, I though. talk to her without stuttering.

"Do you find me attractive?"

Allison and Lydia's converstion goes quiet as they look at me then at Y/N, who is mouth slight agape. After regaining her composure for a moment, 32 seconds to be specific, but who's counting?

"Maybe."

I continue to stare at her intently, wanting a real answer.

"Yes, I found you attractive. Really attractive." she said as a deep shade of red covers her cheeks.

"Cool. Hey, wanna hangout tommorow?" I asked hopefully, I can feel the heart pounding against my ribcage.

"Sure."

"Allison, Lydia." I nodding towards them, indicating I appreciate their company and they nodded back. "That'll be great. See you around, Argent." I said, directly to Y/N.

Ruffling her Y/H/C hair, messier than it already is, before pinching her button nose, she smacked me for it but I just laughed it off, in hope to reduce the rapid beating in my chest. After I pull away, I awkwardly waved at them before walking away. I start to seach for Scott, where I found him leaning against a book shelf, smiling to himself.

"You did it, bro. You two will be cute together." he commented.

"I can't wait for the day I can call her mine." I mumbled to myself. But I know for sure that Scott heard me clearly.