XVII. Heat → Stilinski

Warning; mentions of sex.

Y/N's POV

I twist and turned, trying to find a good position. With a frustrated growl, I sit up and pull my knees to my chest. Today I was supposed to have my period but due to being a werewolf, I'm going through heat.

I groaned. No matter what I try to do, the aching between my legs is unbearable. I'm sure every werewolf there is can smell my arousal around Stiles' house.

Why am I in his house - specifically in his room? Well, he said we could hangout later night but as impatient and horny as I am, I decided to wait for him in his room while he's practicing lacrosse right now.

I, once again, lay down and stare at the ceiling. I sighed as I look aound in Stiles' room, being his girlfriend for 3 years now, this is the first time that I was the only one in his room.

Sure, Stiles and I had sex but when were doing the 'deed' I didn't wander my eyes around his room. I smile when I saw a picture of me in his nightstand. It was a picture of me and Stiles, both grinning widely at the camera. Were freshman back then, at the formal.

My eyebrows furrowed as I hear the frontdoor opened then closed as the footsteps wander upstairs. I slowly got up from the bed and positioned myself at the corner of the room. I can feel my eyes change when the door in Stiles' room open and a figure enters.

At this point, the wolf within me let out a threatening growl as my claws slowly replace my mint green colored nails. The figure stops and held out their hands. I can't put my finger at the figure, all I can see is red. Like when I'm first turned, its like I'm losing control of my body.

I can't make out their faces then I continue to growl, wanting the figure to stay away from me. They raises their hands, probably signaling that they meant no harm. I focused my senses, my golden eyes narrowed as the familiar scent filled my nose.

Stiles.

I shook my head, hoping to change my eyes from golden hue to Y/E/C. Once its back, I check my fingers to see that there is no claws insight. I laughed, seeing I'm able to change myself to normal by Stiles' scent.

"Wha-what're you doing here? I thought I told you we co-" before he even finishes his question, I pounce on him.

I tighten my legs around his waist as our lips met. His pink soft lips massage mine in a hungry way. My arms are wrapped around his neck as his hands support the back of my thights. I trace his bottom lip with the tip of my tongue, begging for entrace which he eagerly granted. Our tongue battle against each other, our breathing becomes ragged.

He pull away, inhaling much air as he could. I tangle my fingers through his brown locks, feeling its softness between my fingers.

"I-I need you, Stiles. Please." I begged. The aching between my thighs making me uncomfortable by the second.

His brown eyes widen at my plead, mouth slightly agape. He tighten his hold on the back of my thigths as the tears of frustration fills my eyes.

"I guess our evening will be eventful then." He smirked after he smashed his lips against mine as he walk the both of us at his bed and fall into the sea of mattress.

And indeed it was a rather eventful evening for us.

•~•

Thank you for reading!
-lys.