XXVIV. Haunting •• → Stilinski

Warning; character death.

[Season 3a]

[ The photo of Shelley above is the original appearance of a Fallen Angel on this imagine. And before you ask, yes that is my edit. ]

Y/N's POV

I let out an almost inaudible sigh as I stand at the middle of the Preserve, where the trees covers the area that makes the place dark and entirely peaceful for me. I aimlessly walk through the woods and saw an old huge tree, where I carefully sat beside.

I pull my knees to my chest, resting my chin on the middle of the gap between both of my knees. This is the first time I got a time for myself since the Alpha pack arrived in Beacon Hills. We were constantly planning and discussing the plans we planned and waiting for the right moment to get rid of the said pack, that none of us have times for ourselves anymore.

Then my mind wanders to Stiles, whose the only one that I told that I was an Angel. I really hope he doesn't tell that to anybody because if he did, I swear to God, I will kill him and make him suffer slowly and painfully. I shook my head, clearing my almost overreacting thoughts about torturing Stiles. I close my eyes as I feel my wings come out of my back. I turn my head to the side and was met by a crimson red wing. My hand subconciously caress the feathers, feeling the softness of it beneath my fingers.

My wings are a lot bigger than me so I rarely fly since my fall. I was hurt just by seeing my wings, red-colored and not white, on my back. It reminds me the disappointment on Zeus face when the Elders told him that I was seeing a werewolf.

The Elders is a group of old Angels that is beside Zeus, helping him decide what's good and not for everyone. So when they found out my doings, they abruptly captured me and tortured. After being tortured, I was sent to Zeus, who decided that it is safe for the whole population of Angels if I wasn't at the Heaven.

I remember myself pleading, begging for their mercy but all I got was hatred and humiliation. I still remember the things that my fellow Angels yelled at me;

"You are a disgrace at our kind;

"A pathetic Angel who happens to fall inlove with a rogue werewolf;

"An disappointment!;

"We should banish her for what she'd done;

"Make her suffer!"

Then I met Hades, it's like I met someone who others saw as a disgrace. A black sheep. A disappointment, like me.

Side by side, we made people suffer. Town after town, we made sure that we leave our track behind, leaving chaos and pain trailed behind us and that's why Deucalion wants me. There's no doubt he already heard the stories of horror I've caused.

Suddenly, my phone rings, startling me. I took it out of my pocket and answer the incoming call from Stiles. "Stiles?"

"You need to come here, now. At Derek's loft. It's important."

"I'll be there."

×××

"Stiles!" I yelled as I ran upstairs. Thanks to my wings, I arrived at Derek's loft after Stiles' hang up. I'm worried to say the least, receiving a call from your friend saying its urgent with a panicky voice.

I harshly open the door of the loft, and I gasped as I saw an unexpected event before me. Boyd was at Derek's arms, in the water, with the pack near them, crying. I cautiously walk towards them, swallowing the whimper that threatens to come out from my mouth.

"Boyd?" I mumbled as I kneeled beside him. Silence. I gently shook him awake, "Boyd?"

After shooking him, I choke on a sob as I saw his wounds on his abdomen. Boyd was one of the friends I made when I was new in Beacon Hills, I met him before I met Scott and Stiles. We were practically attached at the hip until Erica died. It was hard, witnessing the death of my first two friends let alone accepting I'm surely the reason why they died.

"Boyd, please wake up. Please." I whimper, sobs shaking my body. "W-w-who did this?" I asked.

Derek hung his head low, "The Alpha pack made me do it."

"Why?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Because they said Boyd was one of the friends of the Fallen Angel and if I kill him, the Angel will come to them."

"They're damn right. I will come to them and kill them one. by. one." I growled out the words, letting my dark aura swallowed my eyes, making it completely black.

"I will make them wish they we're never born."

•~•

Part three or nah?

Thank you for reading!
-lys.