VII. Other Half → Stilinski

I suggest if your reading this imagine play the song; I Found by Amber Run. Cuz' when I wrote this I was listening to it and it make me burst into tears.

Warning; character's death.

[Season 3B]

Y/N's POV

It all happend so fast. Earlier, we we're just fighting off the Oni and the next here I was, in my someone's arms- bleeding to death.

How am I bleeding to death? Allison shot an Oni with her arrow and then the Oni burst into a black mist. I saw how happy she was, my bestfriend was so proud for what she did.

Then out of nowhere I got an instict to pull back Allison, at first I don't know why but then I felt it and I know the reason why.
I felt the blade of the Oni in my body, then it withdraw. I can feel the blood pouring out of my wound, killing me. I slowly fell into the ground, I expect hard surface but I fell into a soft arms of the person holding me, clinging into me like the person's afraid to lose me. And I know who is it.

Third Person's.

Stiles holds Y/N in his arms, sobbing. He can't believe that this is the first time that he's gonna hold her like this yet its the last time.

Although his body's weak after the Nogitsune's possession, he compose himself to hold her tightly.

Here he was, watching his other half dying in his arms. He vowed to himself that he'll protect her at any cost but he failed her, he failed himself.

Y/N looked up to see who catches her, and she was right. She weakly smiled at Stiles while tears swelled in her eyes. This is the second time that the both of them we're so close to each other, the first one was at the locker room when Stiles was having a panic attack.

Stiles placed his hand on the wound, her blood covering his hand in the process. He tried putting preassure in it but it just cause her pain as he did so.

"Its funny, you know?," she paused, "Although I ignore you, here you are, keeping me alive."

He chuckled as she smiled. She hold his hand, the one at her wound. She caress it with her thumb, lovingly.

"Is Lydia, okay? is my sister okay? Stiles?" she asked, tears running down her cheeks.

"Yeah, she's okay." she let out a breathe of relief, happy that her sister is okay, even though she's dying just for Lydia she's okay with it.

They just stared at each other, admiring one another till they still could.

"I'm sorry." she softly said as she continue to caress his hand.

"For what?" Stiles hold her even more tighter, afraid to let her go.

"For not acknowledging your exsistence since third grade, I'm sorry. The truth is, I know you, I admire you from a far, I watched you. God, I sound like a creepy stalker," she laughed, "You seem to have interest in Lydia more than me so ignored you, I guess I'm just so afraid to be rejected. Everyone chooses Lydia over me, even mum and dad but I still love them. Sometimes I asked myself 'Why it always has to be Lydia?', 'Why does the whole world evolve around her?', 'What does she have that I don't?'." she cried.

Stiles just stared at the angel in his arms while she speaks her emotions. He can't do anything but cry.

"I don't know why I pulled back Allison when we're fighting the Onis. But then I realized, their blades aren't meant for her, they were meant for me. Stiles, I just saved a life. Even though that means me dying for someone else's life, I'm still gonna do it."

Isaac hold Allison tightly while she's crying. She can't believed that the first girl, who accepted her and make her feel welcome, is dying.

Scott's hand placed firmly at Stiles' shoulder, crying silently. Watching his bestfriend holding his other half.

"But then I know, I know what I have that Lydia don't." she said as she touched his cheek. He closed his eyes, leaning into her touch, "I have you, Stiles Stilinski. You choose me over Lydia, you liked me not as Lydia's twin sister but as who am I. You're still there, by my side, when sometimes I'm a bitch to you. And I'm so thankful for that, thank you Stiles."

"Please stop," Stiles cried, "You sound like you're saying goodbye. Please, don't, please stop."

"Because I am."

The both of them cried, Stiles desperately tell her that she have to stop saying goodbye, that this isn't the end of Y/N Martin. Although this is it.

"Y/N!" someone yelled in the distance. The werewolves surely heard it as they tightly shut their eyes.

Here comes the other Martin.

Lydia kneeled down beside her sister, who was slowly losing her sight. She sobbed while holding her sister's hand.

"Hey, we're going to the hospital. You hear me? we're going. You can't leave me, okay? you don't have the right. I'll be lost without you." Lydia cried, looking deeply into Y/N's Y/E/C eyes.

"I can't. I feel so drain."

"They're going to help you."

"No one can help me."

"Just, please! we gotta go to the hospital." Lydia tried to convince her sister. Key word; tried.

"Take care of Prada for me? and mom?" Y/N asked Lydia while intertwining their hands. Lydia nodded, accepting the fact that Y/N can't be convinced to go to hospital.

Stiles' hand that's still in Y/N's hold, tighten. Stiles looked at her and he asked her the question he really wants to asked.

"Do you, Y/N Martin, be my girlfriend?" he asked, smiling.

Y/N nodded, "Yes. I'll be honoured."

Stiles softly laughed, "I love you."

"I love you. So much." She responded, sobbing, "I wish the situation was different."

He nodded, then he lean in so did she as they shared the most gentle kiss they've ever had. The first yet the last kiss they will share.

They soon pull away, till Y/N spoke, "I'm sleepy, Stiles. I wanna go to sleep."

Stiles want to tell her that, 'No, you can't. You can't leave me.' but then Stiles thinks, she sees her having a hard time, sufferring. And he didn't want that so he responded her with, "It's okay, go to sleep. I'll be here, not going anywhere." he sighed.

"Really?" he nodded.

When her eyelids' slowly dropping she mumbled, "I love you." to Stiles. She can feel Stiles' lips touched her forehead, softly but lovingly.

"I love you." Stiles whisper as he rock her back and forth.

Then her eyes completely closed, her chest stopped from rising, her red blood turned into a black one, her grip on Lydia and Stiles' hands loosen, from then, they knew she was gone.

Their sobs echoed in the place, everyone lose something. Allison
lose her beatfriend, aside from Lydia.

Isaac lose a friend that help him through his phobia, help him when his father beats him.

Scott lose a pack member and friend, the one isn't afraid to protect someone.

Lydia lose a sister and her beatfriend, she lose the one who understands her the most. Who she cried into when the hard times come.

Stiles lose his world. He lost the girl who he loves since third grade. The good news is, they got together, they said 'I love you's to each other but the bad news is she's dead. And the worst part is in his arms. She died in his arms.

•~•

Thank you for reading!
-lys.