XXXII. Mother's Day → O'Brien

Warning; fluff and short af.
And you might hate/love me because of something im 'bout to do.

Third Person's.

"Mommy?"

"Shush, you're gonna wake mommy up, Sam."

"Hey, guys. Don't fight."

Y/N groaned, twisting and turning on the bed. After trying to find a few comfortable spot to continue to sleep, her eyes slowly open, seeing her vision a bit blurry. She rubbed her eyes, wishing her vision clears. When she's satisfied of her eyesight, she was greeted by the sight of her husband carrying a tray of breakfast with their two boys - whose carrying big heart balloons with a 'Happy Mother's Day' written in it.

"Happy Mother's Day, mommy!"

"Aww, thank you so much, boys." Y/N cooed.

Both Sam and Cas, their twins, ran into Y/N and attack her with kisses and hugs. While the boys are occupied, Dylan quietly placed the tray into the table near their shared bed as he walk to them. The twins both giggle as Y/N tickle the both of them then she let out a small yelp as Dylan tickle her sides, laughs filled the whole room.

"Happy Mother's Day, Mommy. Thank you for everything." Dylan whisper as the kids neatly placed the balloons near the closet.

"Thank you so much for everything, Daddy. For loving me, marrying me and having beautiful and hyperactive kids with me."

"Oh shush." Dylan crashed his lips on her own, softly massaging it with his. Y/N placed her hand on the back of his neck as she slowly threaded it through his locks, feeling its softness between her fingers.

"Ewwww!"

The couple pulled away, laughing, when they heard the kids complain. Dylan sighed as he lean his forehead against her's, staring intently at his Y/E/C orbs with a sweet smile, he muttered an I love you then he kiss her once again, despite his childs protests.

•~•

Sorry its short, literally.

Anyways, Happy Mother's Day y'all. For you're mother, grandmother, sister? , aunt, or even you? i dunno. Are you a mother already?

Thank you for reading!
-lys.