XVIII. Wrong Send → Stilinski

Stiles → Bold
Y/N → Italics

Warning; none.

Third Person's.

After a huff of annoyance, Stiles unlocks his phone and instantly text Scott. Or so he thought.

'Scott! I have something to tell you. Dude.'

Y/N closed her room's door as her phone in her bed make a ding! sound. Curiously, she walk towards her phone and unlocked it as Stiles' name appear. She press his name and his message quickly came to her view.

She frowned. Scott? she thought, he texted me and addressed me as Scott? With a frown, she typed her reply.

'Okay. What is it?'

Stiles sit up immediatly as his phone ding. He quickly read Scott's reply and then frown as the images of Liam and Y/N came across the big brain of his.

'I saw Y/N hanging out with Liam earlier. God, that little runt.'

Y/N, who was laying on her bed, raise her head to see her phone illuminate in her night stand. With a groan, she lazily reach out for her phone without standing up. Once she got it and read Stiles' reply, her cheeks turn rosy red.

'Liam's my stepbro, Stiles.'

Stiles rolled his eyes at his bestfriend's reply. Stepbro? my ass. he though. He assume that the Alpha-Beta thing connects to Scott's message, he send a sarcastic reply.

'What? stepbro? did Melissa adopt him or something?'

Y/N rolled her eyes, knowing this was one of his famous sarcastic comeback. With her jaw clench, she typed her reply and immediatly sent it as she place her phone beside her.

'No, she didn't.'

Stiles can feel himself spacing out, not having anymore desire to text Scott. With a bored expression, he replied.

'How can you say he's your stepbro then? dude.'

Almost instantanously, he recieved a reply.

'He is and this is Y/N :)'

Once he read the text, he choke on his own saliva. Eyes wide and continuesly coughing. He can't believe it, he was texting the love of his life all this time? but he know he send his message to Scott. He look at the messanger's name, hoping to find Scott's name but Y/N' name came to his view.

He shakily exhaled, not knowing what to do. He shakily replied to the love of his life.

'What! Oh god, I screwed up big time.'

'No you didn't.'

'I did. I was jealous of you and liam cuz' I love you.😥'

'Well, I love you too.💖

'Really? GOD! am I dreaming rn!?'

'Yes really. No you aren't dreaming, Stiles.'

'Well, in that case I love you too.'

'You already said it thought. Lol.😂'

'I'm never getting tired of sayin' it to you thought.'

•~•

Hey guys! check out my other book, its White Lies, a xreader story it is.

Thank you for reading!
-lys.